I can't decide if this is the "BEST" day or "WORSE" day yet of my hives........ See for yourself!

Any one know any cures.......send en my way!
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
11 comments:
Oh my gosh Judy! You poor thing! When is that supposed to go away? It seems like you have had them for FOREVER!!!
I'm thinking amputation may be your only option at this point! Holy Crap! Don't forget to wear your mittens so you don't scratch yourself to death! Love ya!
OUCH! A picture SURE says a THOUSAND words!
That takes me back to the time I was in the hospital for an allergic reaction to sun tanning bed lights. They had to put me on Valium to calm me down, as I was going "insane" with the itching and scratching....
Oh Judy....my heart goes out to you! That is just SO horrible! I am going on-line right now and see if there is anything that I can find that might help you.
Oh my gosh Judy! This is terrible. This looks like the worst to me. I'm so sorry!
Thanks so much for your nice comment the other day, it meant so much. It totally made my day, thanks a lot!
O my gosh Judy those look horrible! I am so sorry. Hang in there girl maybe tomorrow will be a better day. Love ya :)
Judy. This looks horrible. I am sorry. It seems like you have had these for such a long time! I hope it gets better soon.
oh my hello. those look terrible. you have got to get back to salt lake and have those looked at. i am so sorry for you. lunch, cinnamon bears, diet coke, what can i do???? when do you leave on your trip?
DIP your body in benedryl cream!!! ahh! that has to hurt like crazy? does warm water make them worse or better? jacob gets them covering his body like that, and showers seem to help...but its not like you don't shower! :) hope hawaii is better! I'll call our dermo and see if there is any thing from his end, he's fabulous too!
OMG...I am screaming !!! I had to show Matt...so he has seen your upper thigh...sorry...
Oh Judy!
I'm SOO sorry about the hives! They really look miserable and to top it off you can't seem to get rid of them!
Hang in there! Your family is still in our prayers.
Take Care!
~Britt~
oh my heck you poor girl!!!!! I missed a few days on here but OUCH!!!! I'm so glad they figured something out!!! You ARE IN OUR PRAYERS for all you guys are going through. Seriously enough eh!!!
Post a Comment