CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Stuff

I have spent the last couple of days with my Mom scanning pictures for Aunt Gem's DVD for the funeral. It was fun going through the pics, and seeing all my aunts and uncles when they were little. I had so much fun putting this collage together. I printed it out to a 11 x 14 on my super sized printer. It turned out beautiful. I am grateful that I had the opportunity to do this for Aunt Gem. (LOVE digital scrappin!)

As for the HIVES....GRRRRRR! I called the alergy doctor and they said they couldn't get me in until the 20th. I said....I could be dead by then or bloody!!!!!!LOL.... Anyway this was 2 days ago, and then that afternoon they called and said they had a cancelation of the next day. I went. I have to go off ALL antihistimines until Monday night.(do ya know what happens when I can't take antihistimes?) I get to go and get my back pricked with all those little needles....can't wait. I hope I don't dissapear in all these hives. I am really releaved that he is going to try to get to the bottom of this....

I am kinda in morning for our annual dealer conference. We have gone every January for 15 years. They canceled it this year because of the economy. We were going to Cancun. I love to go sit at the pool for two weeks and put up my little flag when I need a diet pepsi. Do ya think if I bought a flag, my family would do that for me this year?

5 comments:

Lynn

You are so talented with scrapbooking! Love it!

I feel bad for you having to deal with those hives. I am dealing with something like that for our daughter right now. I just took her to the doctor for a second time yesterday. She works with the public and so unfortunately, even though she does her best to avoid things she KNOWS she is allergic to....she always comes in contact with people or with the money they give her and they always give her a little more than she bargains for! Painful buring itching and rashes. It's horrible to watch and so I REALL feel for you. Hope the doctors can help you soon!

P.S. I am Totally sure that if you raised your little flag, your family would get you a refill of whatever you needed. : D

Holly

Darn, hope your hives go away quick! It stinks that you don't get to go to Cancun, but I think it's pretty admirable, and that Jerry must work for a great company, most companies would just go, bad econonomy or whatever, and then think... we can always declare bankruptcy right?!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett

Hives suck!! Hope they give you answers, there isn't anything worse than not knowing how to fix the problem.

Bobbi

Hey,
I have gone through the needles (and Carter has too) and I feel like it helps. I feel bad for you though, because it's not that fun.
Oh, I found a few oval mirrors at market, so if you still are interested in them, just give me a call.

Sandy Layne

Judy,
I don't know why I didn't think of this...I went to a Dr here that specializes in allergies. He is a PHD who believes in natural means. He really helped me. If your regular Dr. can't do anything for you let me know and we can get you hooked up with Dr. Remington. He's good. Luv U 4 Ever
Sandy

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge