Well, today was the day....take the tree down and clean, clean, clean! Stacy was here to help me and I gave her all the rotton jobs! HeeeHeeee!
I love Christmas, but I love to clean it all up. It looks so.....January~!
Thanks for all the concerns you have had for me and my family. Things are looking up. Especially the hives....they look up at me every day. Little itchy splotches all over my body. I think it is my bodies way of saying.....whoa horse!
I just want you to know that Ryan and Stacy's wedding has been postponed for awhile. They are gonna date longer and not have it all so rush-rush! I think it is a good thing, as it will give them more time to figure things out, sinsce she just moved home. They are so cute together, and I want them to both be happy, so it is all good. A February wedding would have pushed us all over the edge!
Now things are a little calmer and maybe we can "SURVIVE"
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun







6 comments:
I am with you on that one girl! I look forward to cleaning.
But... the room always feels a bit bare the first month or so. I then get in the mood to redecorate everything and get depressed when the budget doesn't allow it!
Oh.. and the new banner is so cute! Way to go!
Oh, I LOVE that fresh clean January feeling too!! Good for Stace & Ryan. Nothing wrong with that. They are a darling couple! It's a huge decision, so what is the rush right?! :) Less stress is def. what you need!
YAY! So happy to hear that they will still be dating. Sounds good.
Also glad to hear that you are feeling a little better.....and 'surviving' just fine. : D Great Word for sure.
I too LOVE January and the CLEAN look that the house gets. All the dust bunnies get swept away too.....now just to figure out what to do with all the extra party and holidaying food around here. Guess I'll just have to eat it. HA HA.
I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciated your testimony on Sunday. I think you and your family are awesome! I have LOTS of special creams if you need any help with those hives...
I love your new banner on top--what a great looking family! Sounds like less stress is going to be a good thing for you, hopefully your hives will clear up with less stress! Tell Stac I love her, it's always better to date longer and get to know them as best as possible!
I hate cleaning after Christmas too! I postpone it as long as possible!
Post a Comment