CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Some Fun Pages! And a Shout Out to Natalie!

January 28th is My Niece, Natalie's Birthday.....Happy Birthday Nan!!!!!!
This has been my "Catch Up" week. With Jerry being out of town, I have been cleaning the basement, doing laundry and catching up from my weeks of taking antihistamines that make me sleepy and lazy all day.....So I got the basement dug out, and will be working on Coles Birthday stuff and finishing laundry tomorrow.....Boring!

Tonight we watched "Biggest Loser and American Idol" so I got some scrappin' done. I love watching TV and scrappin.....and NO MESS!!!!!
I don't know if I told about out Lott Christmas Party, but it was so nice this year. We went to Kent and Ingrid's Theater and everyone brought food. We ate and ate and then watched Elf on the big screen. It was closed so we had it to ourselves. It was so nice and relaxing. Thanks Kent and Ingrid.....hopefully it is our new Lott tradition!
I am a little slow, but my Birthday this year was great. We went snowmobiling and had a great day at the cabin. I LOVED just being with all my familyIt snowed 3 feet on Christmas day, so when they drove off the driveway they SUNK! On New Years Eve Day we went on a ride. It was so fun to all be together. Bill Yonke and his kids came up to ride and spend the night, so we played Apples to Apples and fell asleep before the new year came in.


On New Years Day the girls and I left to take Cole back to Provo. We had a slumber party at her apartment, and just watched videos!




I loved how these pages of Grandpa's Birthday turned out. So...some pages and the last month in a nutshell.

10 comments:

Lynn

I sure could learn a LOT from you. Everyone of those pages were unique and SO cute. Where do you EVER get all those neat ideas??? Loved them! They must take you forever!

Lynn

P.S. I thought you'd find this as funny as I did.

http://christalbevans.blogspot.com/2009/01/to-funny-not-to-post.html

Bekah

Judy, you are amazing and so creative! I am so jealous! I hope you are doing good, and I miss you too. I hope to come home soon, but we shall see. Loves

Holly

Way cute pages Judy! Ha, I just read Lyn's last comment... did you check out that picture yet?! It is FUNNY!

Hey also is Cole coming home for her birthday? If now would you send me her address so I can mail her something. :)

And good for you, I'm SO in an organizing mood lately! Let me know if you need some help... I'm up for it. :)

Steph

Great pages. I especially love the "deep powder," "big drifts," and New Years layouts.

Missy

Loved your pages, sounds like you guys had a great time over the holidays. You are keeping very caught up, good for you, you will be so glad!

Neal and Angie

I absolutely love your pages. They are so cute! You are so talented...I wish I was more organized with my pictures...someday I tell myself!

Christal

Thanks so much for your comment! I love your pages I've always wanted to learn to do that! I love your blog too! and I don't mind at all if you follow I love meeting new people and we have a few in common! Love lynn and holly! Well hope you have a great week! ttys

Josh Williams

Thanks Judy! You are so sweet to me. Love ya :) And all your pages look so great you are amazing!

Natalie♥

Sorry Judy it's me who left the last comment I didn't realize I was signed in with Josh's name. :) Nan

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge