January 11th is a great day. It is Jerry's Birthday. May I tell you that he is the best guy in the whole-wide world. I couldn't have asked for a better life. EVER. He has made my dreams come true. All I wanted in life was to be married in the temple, have a family, and be a stay at home mom. I got all three. He is very patient and loving and always puts his family first. He has been through so much in his life, one being cancer, and remained true and faithful.
I am thankful that when I prayed to marry this man, I received the most amazing answer, and I had no doubt that this was the guy. I was young and we have grown up together. We have raised 3 wonderful kids, and they all have so much love and appreciation for him. I can never repay him for what he has given me.
I love :
His quiet, funny sense of humor
The love he shows for me and the kids
That he has always supprted us financially
That he has spoiled me rotton (well, maybe not rotton)
That he loves and respects his parents and mine
That he has supported me in all my callings, activities and crazy things in my life
That he is my Bishop
His love for the Gospel and that he believes in Eternal Families
That all the kids have his nose!
That he loves to play as much as he loves to work
That he loves me no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!






Happy Birthday Jerry!
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
8 comments:
Cute post! Tell Jerry Happy Birthday from us - we should all get together and go to dinner this month for all the guy's birthday's. What do you think? Love ya!
If I know you Judy, you've planned something FUN for him!! :) Happy Birthday to a great guy!
love all the pics of him as a kid! ... and i've told him this before.. but you remind him that i think he is one of the best looking "older" guys ever... that little compliment is his birthday present from me. hope you guys had a great par-tay to celebrate! holl is right.. he really is such a great guy.
and hope your feeling better. love ya
I agree with Kate!
Great Tribute Judy!!! I really had fun looking at the photos. THat last one though.........things don't look so good there. I tried to enlarge it. Was that a major wreck???
Have an awesome fun time together doing something for his birthday. Can't wait to see what you planned. Even if it's just some quiet alone time. Goodness knows...I do remember what it's like to be a Bishop's wife. Alone time was the BEST gift.
Happy Birthday to a wonderful guy! Hope you have had a fun day with him. Love the pictures from when he was little!
happy birthday Jerry!! wow i definately know that Ryan is his son. look alikes. fun family
Love the pics...our Bish is so darn cute...that picture of him in overalls and a hat looks totally like Ryan !!! I think you should have a huge flag pole put in your backyard...I will get a pair of binoculars and when I see the flag go up, I'm, so there with the D.P...you might want to install a spotlight that shines on the flag so I can see it at night
Happy Birthday Uncle Jerry! He was such a cute chubby baby I love it!
Post a Comment