So....one of family favorite show is "24" We got so addicted to it and it started last night. I love to watch TV, but have a hard time just sitting there, so I've been scrappin. Did some holiday photos. Have tons of pictures, so I will do more, but for now......









I went today to get the "scratch" test at the allergy doctor. Nothing, Notta! I thought I would be allergic to tons of stuff....Just Tobacco. I don't even smoke, so, where are these hives coming from? I loved Dr. Petty. He is so funny, but I kinda stumped him. I reacted a little bit to house dust.....DUH!!!! and Dog. I told him that I would never get rid of my dog. Have I ever told you that he is 4 1/2 pounds of Best, Best Buddy?
I am so excited to be able to go back on my allergy meds! Whoo Hoo for Hydorxizine!!!!
We had a good time for Jerry's Birthday yesterday.... Made Cafe Rio Burritos (my fav) and Chocolate Carmel cake. Will be scrapping those pics soon. I love digital, maybe I can get caught up.
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
11 comments:
You are just SO Full of creative ideas!! Love the pages! So fun! I thought the Christmas Jammies were SO cute!!! Matching and all. How fun!
Candi is been having a LOT of allergy problems lately too. She also didn't have a single thing show up on her allergy test. How frustrating! He heart races really bad though with the stuff they have her on, so we just might need to get her something else. I don't want her to have a stroke!!
Jusy how in the heck are you? That really is a bummer than the Dr. didn't find anything I hate that, it is always nice if they can find the problem and fix it. I am sorry. I hope you start to feel better soon. It looks like you had a fun Christmas I love all your fun scrapbook pages. I really need to go digital maybe I would actually get somethings done.
I gotta say I love the scarf and gloves pic judy...pretty gangster
Oh all these pics of you guys are so fun! Looks like a great Christmas! And you are SO on top of things to be scrappin them already! I miss Cole!! How is she??? Is she coming home for her birthday or anything?
Cute pages. Hope you can get to the bottom of the allergies!
I LOVE how you can put a ton of pictures on one page! I've gotta to start up digital! Can you show me what you use? I just am so behind, and fear it will be that way until school is over in April...but I LOVE the pictures and the pages so full of pictures! Looks like the holidays were great!
And I thought you would like Dr. Petty- he's such a a great guy. And that Hydroxicine is amazing stuff...the kids skin is great! hope you get rid of those hives!!!
you are so on top of it. hope the hives get better soon!!!
Loved all the pages! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun over the holidays! We love 24 too, once I start watching a season, I just can't stop, I spend a whole day watching it...it's kind of outta control.
I think you need to post the recipe for Cafe Rio Burritos, those sound REALLY good right now. :) And the cake recipe too! :)
Love the new scrap pages...so cute! You are just so talented! Hope your hives go away fast now that you can take that medicine :)
I love looking at your blog. I get so many fun ideas and I am always uplifted when I read what you write. I don't know if I ever told you or not but I have a blog. You should read it sometime. It is pinkgrl13@blogspot.com
Post a Comment