I got tagged by Natalie. She is My niece. Her mom is Jerry's older Sister. I love Natalie. She is such a good Mommy and her girls are so beautiful. Anyway here goes......
Two Names you go by:
Pench (A long time ago, my cousin's little boy called my Dad Uncle Pencer, he couldn't say Spencer, so my Dad said I looked like him so he called me Pench)
Judy-Jude
Two things you are wearing now:
My jammies and and warm socks (Stacy and I are at the cabin and there is still 2-3 feet of snow)
Two of your favorite things to do:
Scrapbook (especially at the cabin)
Watch favorite shows with my family and Rockwoods.
Two things you want very badly at this moment:
For all 3 of my kids to get married in the temple (not this very second, but someday)
grandkids (not really....World Peace)
Two of my favorite pets:
Jaxon (he is the cutest Yorkie you have ever seen. He is 4 1/2 pounds of best buddy)
No more pets but I do like watching all the ducks and animals on the river
Two people who will fill this out:
Lynn
Holly
Two things I did last night:
Made meatloaf (love it and my family doesn't, so I made it at the cabin.) Scrapped and talked all night with Stacy
Two things I ate today:
German pancakes with buttermilk syrup (the best ever)
MEATLOAF SANDWICH!
Last Two people I talked to:
Stacy, here at cabin
Jerry and Ryan on phone
Two longest car rides:
When we moved to Phoenix
When we moved back from Phoenix
Two Favorite holidays:
Christmas!!!!!
4th of July....Fireworks at Aunt Mary's
Two Favorite Vacations:
Hawaii with kids
Europe with Jerry
Two Favorite drinks:
Diet Pepsi with vanilla
Diet Pepsi with lemon
We have had such a great time. We have stayed up so late talking....about everything. Has been a priceless time for me...,it will probably never happen again. Stacy will be moving to Provo this Fall. Her life will go on. I have no regrets..... We have such a great relationship...It will last forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun







2 comments:
How fun Judy thanks for doing the tag! You are the best. Anytime you want someone to hang out with (even if it is at the cabin) call me! The girls and I would love to hang out with you and even do a little bit of scrapbooking :)
How fun! Loved getting to know you a little more. Don't you just love close relationships....especially mom/daughter ones.. That is so cool. Well, I will get right on my tag answers too. Sounds like you are having the time of your life up there at the cabin. Would love to see pics of that too sometime. Me....I am basking in the warmth and sunshine from my bedroom window. The birds are chirping and I am loving the thought of going out this weekend to buy my annuals and getting the yard done. Yay for long weekends!
Post a Comment