CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Monday, May 12, 2008

My Hammock Comfort Kit

Me...in my jammies on Mother's Day!




What a fun Mother's Day. Jerry and the kids went shopping and bought me a "Hammock Comfort Kit" Here is a list of supplies in the kit:

2 hammocks

1 cooler

3 jars carmex

1 pillow

1 blanket

1 jogging suit

1 pair sunglasses

2 bags of chocolate

1 bag peanut butter M&M's
1 Taste of Home Grilling Cookbook
1 Gordon B Hinckley's "Sisters" Book
1 water bottle
Insect Repellent
We hung one of the hammocks and it is right next to the river. It is so beautiful. The kids were so excited.....I think it is because they want to use the hammocks. We can't wait until it is warm. It has been a long hard winter and a long cool spring. We are ready for Summer.
I am so thankful to be a Mom. We were told we never would have children, so you can imagine the joy! I have good kids. They are so fun to hang around with. It is like they are not only my kids....but my friends! I am thankful to their Dad....he has provided the perfect life for me.
I don't know what else he could give me. The priesthood in my home, unconditional love, 3 wonderful kids, a wonderful home and all the teasing I could ever want in a life time.
I am the luckiest girl alive!

5 comments:

Holly

THis is the PERFECT gift for you!! You do have an amazing family! Such nice tributes to all the women in you life! Love you mom! So glad you had a HAppy Mother's Day!!

Lynn

Oh how fun!!! I LOVE the pic of you in the hammock already. LOL! Looks so relaxing.
Your family obviously put a whole lot of thinking into that kit. OR maybe they just know you so well. : D
Cool!

Unknown

Judy, I just wanted to tell you that I love you. :) I can't even tell you how many times I have had a rough day in the past weeks and I click on your blog so I can smile, because you always have things to say that are so nice and uplifting. It's simple things like these that make me grateful to have such amazing people in my life. So thanks for helping me through this rough time when you didn't even know it! Love ya!

Natalie♥

How fun Judy! That is an awesome gift. I am sure glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day!

Kim Rose

I am jealous! I have been asking for a hammock! Don't be surprised if you find me in yours one summer evening.

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge