Top Ten World Stories that caught my attention:
1. Plane Lands on Hudson River
2. Susan Boyle sand “I dreamed a dream” Incredible!
3. Swine Flu
4. The Death of Michael Jackson
5. Tiger Woods…..what an idiot!
6. President Obama took office……
7. Farrah Fawcett and Brittany Murphy pass away
9. Donny Osmond wins Dancing with the Stars
10. New Moon Kicked Butt!
Ten Top Stories in my Life:
1. Loss of Father In Law
2. Prostate Cancer
3. Emergency Appendectomy and gal bladder surgery
4. Broken Engagement
5. Skin Cancer
6. Chronic Hives
7. Aneurism and Stroke
8. Son and Daughter move to Boise :{
9. Tremendous growth
10. One family of Survivors!
Oh! I hope you have a great New Year!







4 comments:
Yay! The year of "Surviving" is gone and a new and blessed year has arrived!
I love ya! This one is gonna be special...
You guys are wonderful! :)
I can't believe ALL that you have been through this year. My wish is that 2010 will be so much brighter. As the Chinese Proverb saying goes, "The gem cannot be polished without friction nor man perfected wthout trials." Well my dear, I believe you have been well polished and perfected!!! It's now your turn to shine and have a season of joy!!
Girllllllllllll! Watcha doin? Got my Christmas card....and LOVED IT!!!! Really liked the letter. It let me get to know you even better! So what's on your agenda this year?
Post a Comment