CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Saturday, January 2, 2010

We survived Christmas and my Birthday! :} (part 2)

                             I love spending Christmas at the cabin. This year I wanted something to keep us busy. So I bought one of those ginger bread kits. It was so fun to watch the kids put it together. Next year I will get more than 1!

 DSCN0208

DSCN0209   DSCN0212 DSCN0213 DSCN0214  DSCN0216  DSCN0218 DSCN0219 DSCN0220 DSCN0221 DSCN0222 DSCN0223 DSCN0224 DSCN0225 DSCN0226 DSCN0227   DSCN0230   IMG_4545  IMG_4547 IMG_4548 IMG_4549  

IMG_4553

IMG_4554

My Birthday is the day after Christmas.  I got some super cool stuff.  Thanks Everyone!

IMG_4560IMG_4559IMG_4561IMG_4564IMG_4566IMG_4567IMG_4568IMG_4571IMG_4572IMG_4575IMG_4581IMG_4582IMG_4583IMG_4587

Then we went on a snowmobile ride. It was a beautiful sunny day!

DSCN0267

Cole

DSCN0261

Stacy

DSCN0247

JP

DSCN0252

Bill Jack  and  Mikayla

 DSCN0241 DSCN0232 DSCN0233

Stacy and Cole                                   JP     

DSCN0235 DSCN0237 DSCN0238 DSCN0234

Then we went to Garcia’s for dinner. It was such a great Birthday to have us ALL together!

DSCN0296

DSCN0287

DSCN0288

DSCN0290

DSCN0289

I have had the most amazing Holiday. I am so sad that is it coming to a close. So much fun, laughter, snow, family, food and friends!

This is some of the beautiful sights in the mountains!

Made me so grateful for this beautiful world we live in!

DSCN0282 DSCN0254 DSCN0258 DSCN0279 DSCN0280

5 comments:

Lynn

Oh a Birthday couldn't get any better than that!!!!

Love all the snow scenes!!! I am going to get your to take me snowmobiling on the back of one of those machines someday. I have a feeling that you are FUN on one of those.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND NEW YEAR!!

Julia

Oh my goodness! Some of these photographs are amazing!!!
I'm with Lynn! I want to go snowmobiling on one of those. I did go skiing once. It was for a young adult activity and I found that stopping was easier when I did it on my butt. Course I did leave a big black streak cuz I had new jeans on! Ha Ha! It was so much fun!!

Christine Dallimore

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! That gingerbread house has GOT to be the cutest house I have ever seen! LOVE that roof! It's so good to see you had a wonderful birthday! I love your winter shoots....as always! :0)

Natalie

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Happy new year to you!

Unknown

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful Birthday and holidays. Family truly is the best. It looks so beautiful at your cabin. Here's to hoping this years is wonderful!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge