CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blog Rut

I am in the biggest rut ever! January rut? Blog rut?  I don’t know but I have been trying to dig myself out. It helps to read your posts and 2010 words. You always inspire me.

I am really missin’ your comments. I love reading them. They have kept me going this past year. Thanks for all of you that take them time and chat with me. You have no idea what it has done for me.

We are hanging tight for now. Jerry goes back in for his 3 month blood work in a few weeks, so my anxiety level is on high alert. It really sucks.

On Monday, I went in for my MAMMO, and they told me that they would send a letter to let me know the results. Then next day was crazy, so at 10 pm I checked my voice mail and it was the nurse from my doctor’s office. She told me that she needed to go ever my results! I figured that since they were calling so fast, that they had found something. That was the longest night EVER! It all turned out ok, but my mind and heart keeps going to my sweet hubby. He lives with that daily. I have been heart sick for him. It is ALWAYS there. He doesn’t wake up after a long night and have the nurse call him and tell him it was ok. It really made me understand a little bit of what he is going through.

I got on Lynn’s blog and she had done this…….so  I answered a few questions……for posterity! 

1. What did you do in 2009 that you've never done before?

Helped plan a parent’s funeral

2. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions and will you make more for next year?

Don’t remember………

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Any weddings?

No weddings

Amanda and Natalie both had beautiful baby boys

4. Did anyone close to you die?

The end of March Jerry’s dad passed away.

5. What places have you visited?

Maui, with Rockwoods, St. George with my parents, and Washinton to my cousins Bed and Breakfast, Provo and California!

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?

Good Heath

A wedding

A grand baby

A trip to Cancun (we leave Jan 20th)

7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched in your memory and why?

March 18, Jerry’s Surgery

March 23, Bill’s Death

Memorial weekend,  My mom’s anurism

8. What was your biggest achievement this year?

Keep my head above water! And to remain faithful…….

9. Did you suffer illness or injury?

No, just hospitals and surgeries

10. What was the best thing you bought?

2 computers for kids for school

Another 365 project (love the picture a day!)

11. Where did most of your money go?

Hospital and medical bills

The empty house that we can’t sell (we did rent it out to Jana whooo Hoooo)

12. What song will always remind you of 2009?

"Climb" from Miley Cyrus.

13. What do you wish you would have done more of?

My photo class

14. What do you wish you would have done less of?

Sitting in a hospital

15. What was your favorite TV program?

Dancing with the Stars

16. What was the best book you read this year?

My photo class books

17. What was your favorite

film of the year?

clip_image001

Blind side …..

18. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?

I turned 48 this year. I went snowmobiling and then to Garcia’s with my family

19. What political issue stirred you the most?

The health care stuff and H1N1

20. Who was the best new person you met?
Lynn -- In Oct.

clip_image002

Derek

DSCN9966DSCN0332

21. Craziest things your kids said or did??

Ryan and Syd moved to Boise

Cole had 2 surgeries

Stacy endured some tough trials and was still there for me!

They all stood by Jerry and I and loved and supported us

22. A reoccurring theme over the past year?

Survive…..life’s battles!

23. One of My favorite Quotes of the year.......

Hold tight to that which you cherish!

7 comments:

Christal

That was fun to read! What a year eh I really hope and pray that you guys have a way better year! But cancun is a good start...so fun! Thanks for the inspiration that you are! ttys

Lynn

And I quote:

"6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?


A wedding

A grand baby "

Hmmmm.........do your kids know your wishes??? LOL!

Too cute.

Maybe in 2010!

And I am with Christal! Here's to a WAY better year and I bet you can't wait until that trip to Cancun!! HAve fun!

P.S. How hard did you hug that Nurse the next day? ; D

Julia

Ooooooh...did you say Cancun?! That sounds like SUCH a fun thing to do. I'm hoping I can look forward to things like that when all the kids leave. (ARE they going to leave home?...)
I hope you get your wishes this year with the wedding and grandbabies! I wouldn't mind having those in a couple of years. I have 2 that could but they aren't ready and the one's they might choose aren't the one's I would choose for them. So I'll just wait a few more and hope they make some better decisions! LOL!
Sorry you feel like your in rut. I know what you mean. You want to be out of it but you're not quite sure what to do to GET out of it.
Hopefully you'll get your groove back Stella...Hee Hee! Love ya!

Hepworth Family

I'm sorry I haven't commented for a while. My rut has been away from the computer and consuming my time with Symi. I'm trying to do better.
It seems like you guys had a beautiful Christmas together as a family. It was really tough this year not going and seeing family. The one time a year that we get a vacation and to see family. Well this year was spent in a new way. (Note to self, I never want to spend it that way again.)

I hope that you enjoy Cancun and that you come back with fond memories! I love your new word for the new year!! I'm still trying to come up with mine. Haven't had a whole lot of time to think about it yet.

Holly

It was fun to read. I loved that even though it was a tough year for you guys, your survey is sprinkled with great things too! :) Way to stay positive, this year is just going to get better and better! I'm so glad that your results came back okay.

Sandy Layne

Happy belated birthday Judy. Looks like you had a real par-tay!! Good on you. Hope all your dreams come true in 2010. Have fun in Cancun. Its a great place to vacation. Where do you order the Becky Higgins stuff?
Love ya

Anonymous

I love enjoy-lifes2short.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge