CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Monday, January 11, 2010

50?

Well, Today is my Sweet Hubby’s 50th Birthday. In 2 months I will have been with him 30 of those 50 years. He is my life. He is my HERO.

He proposed on July 6, 1980, and when I prayed I KNEW he was to be the guy I would spend my eternities with. 

With Him…..

I have been able to be the stay at home mom and home maker that I always dreamed of.

I have been able to see the world.

I have 3 of the best kids ever.

I live in the home of my dreams.

I am married to my Bishop.

I have had 30 years of PURE BLISS :}

I have been able to laugh.

I have never doubted his love for me.

I have been able to support my family.

I have learned to love others.

My testimony has grown.

I have played, worked, cried, trusted, laughed, learned, grew, and every emotion there is.

I have learned to have patience and faith through the trials of cancer.

I am safe and comfy.

I am who I have always wanted to be.

I am his eternal family.

Happy Happy 50th Birthday JP! I love you with all my heart.

 

005                     002 copy 002 003 004  006 001007 008 009

011010

013 copy 2

pasley wedding 002004 copy 4Copy of Mae 021005 copySCAN0032lkk 001 copy 2520434Cruise 375IMG_7329March 2-3 07 036IMG_9374DSCN0307DSCN5220Hiking_2008_093DSCN8952DSC_5156 copy

10 comments:

Lisa

He's gonna kill you for posting some of those pictures! Oh my stinkin' heck...we are twins!! It's like I was reading about my husband! He was my Bishop once too.

Morrows

Happy Birthday to JP!
I was just looking at some of your older posts and saw the one about the mammo, that's terrible to have to wait all night. I am sure that's how I felt when I had that stupid ultrasound tech that made me go the whole Christmas break. That was hard. I love all your pictures for the days of 2010 so far!

Unknown

Happy birthday, Jerry! I hope he had an easier time getting out of bed than my mom did on her 50th ha ha. I love all those pictures! Mae's fish face is always classic!

Lynn

50????

He sure doesn't look it! Seriously!

Loved all the pics. You guys are SO fun! And like Lisa it was like looking back in the past at Dean and I. LOL!

Dean will be 49 in two weeks. So they are only a year apart.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JP!

Amber

Happy Birthday Jerry! Hope he had a good 50th. You know, no crying or anything like that ha ha. Love all your pics!

Christal

I love all the pictures its so fun to see how a person ages! Happy Birthday Jerry! He looks so young and so do you!~ 50 are you sure??lol! Have a great day!

nicole

Give Dad a giant hug for me! Can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!

Julia

Seriously, that was a beautiful, loving post. I loved it. And I teared up. I'm so happy for you and your life with your wonderful husband! You are very blessed. And I agree with everyone else, he DOESN'T look like he's fifty at all. How lucky for him! LOL!

Sandy Layne

Happy Birthday Jerry! Fun to see your cute pics through the years.
Love ya

Larsen

Happy Birthday to him. 50 is a big deal!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge