CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

1 Test Passed…..1 Test Flunked….and Lott Christmas Party

A few weeks ago, Stacy took the horribly hard State Test for school. She is going into Elementary Ed….and has one more semester. She was freaking out about this test and if she failed she has to pay another 100 dollars. I got a text yesterday….I passed the test! A huge Whooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo Congrats Mae!!! Love you you little smarty pants :}

A few days ago, I went to my doctor and told him I feel awful and that my blood pressure has been high. I hurt all over, and am very agitated. Not a good thing for the Christmas Season. I have also been very hot and irritable. In my head I was thinking of all the   things it could be, not liking some of them. He took 4 vials of blood, {I wonder if he watched New Moon} :}  Any hoo…….I guess on my chart, the other doctor had put some info about JP’s cancer, so that was 90 percent of our conversation. He actually printed out HIS test results and gave them to me. So funny. I was wondering who the appointment was for. Heee Heeee.

So….. the Doc called me yesterday and said everything was perfect except for my thyroid, it was off the charts hyper. No wonder!!!!!!!! Thus the irritability and heat and heart beating out of my chest!

We did our 2nd annual Lott party at Kent and Ingrid’s Theater. We set up the food in the lobby,  have all the DP and popcorn we can eat, and watch a Christmas Movie. We watched Muppett Christmas Carol. It was so fun. I love the LOTT family. I am so blessed.

IMG_4168

DavidIMG_4146IMG_4147IMG_4152IMG_4154IMG_4165IMG_4167IMG_4151IMG_4148IMG_4186IMG_4173IMG_4166IMG_4176IMG_4178IMG_4175IMG_4169IMG_4170IMG_4179IMG_4177IMG_4180IMG_4181IMG_4182IMG_4183IMG_4184IMG_4185

And one more thing…….I am sending our Christmas cards and I need your address……email me at jkaypaz@aol.com

Okey dokey?

7 comments:

Julia

Yeah for the test passed!! And wow about the test failed...what are they going to do? I hope you're o.k. My mom has a slow thyroid and she takes some medicine for hers. I'm glad they were able to find it so quickly.
You guys have the most fun get togethers! Wish we did more of that here!

Lynn

Congrats to the little smartie for passing!
Candi is going back to school again for Education as well. She wants to teach little Elementary kids. Mostly kindergarten or grade one.

Well Judy.....I knew you were always Hyper and now we know why. Jks! LOL! I guess we just found out something else that we are "samies" about. I too have a thyroid issue. Mine is sluggish. I am cold and drained if I don't keep on top of it all the time. I take PURE kelp everyday for it. So far so good.

That Lott Party at a Movie theatre has got to be the best idea for a family Christmas party! You guys are always so much fun!

Take good care of yourself! I don't want to see you canceling your trip yet again! : D

Steph

So can they just correct it with medication? I sure hope so. No more surgeries! :(

Yeah for Stacey passing. Was it the Praxis? I so don't miss my days of testing. . .

Unknown

Congrats to Mae for passing that crazy test! I can't imagine how she was feeling before she took it. Talk about stressful. That Lott party sure looked like Lotts of fun! Ha ha ha

Sandy Layne

Glad to see you are having so much fun. Way to go Stacy. And Judy, welcome to the funky thyroid club. Found out it runs in the family. Another great thing I have inherited also. Medication takes care of it. Have fun in sunny California.
Love You

EdwardZoo

Hi there! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thanks for the christmas card!
Amber

Christine Dallimore

Congrats Stacy for passing!!!! Those moments are always so stressful! As for you my dear, Oh Nooooo!!!! No wonder you weren't feeling well. I hope that the doctors take good care of you. Keep us posted please! Ugh- One more pill to take right!!!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge