I did a little shoot for the Nye Family…..you can jump on over here to see the rest of them.
Craziness!!!!! I can’t believe we only have 2 seconds till Christmas. Holy Cow. I have been super fun busy.
Hung out with Laurie….Love her to pieces!
A few weeks ago, Stacy and Derek came home so Stacy could make a watch…….Derek made her a bracelet. :} Super cute.
Last Monday was the Jacuzzi Party at Sand Piper. We laughed our heads off…….Love these guys
On Tuesday we did a combined YM-YW activity and the kids put gift baskets together and we went caroling to deliver them…..do you know how long it has been since I have been caroling? So fun…..love those girls!
Wednesday, I went over to Jones to help put up their tree. I love these people with all my heart. She gave me a croched kitchen set. Last summer she went visiting teaching and fell. She broke her neck and cut herself up real bad, but she is a trouper. We knew each other in Heaven! :}
We are having Christmas at the cabin, so Stacy and Derek came and helped me put up the tree. (tree #2 for them)
Then on Saturday we had our Ward Christmas Party. They had people sign up to decorate tables. It was so fun to see all the wonderful ideas, and so I I posted a few of them….
This is mine…..
We had a program and the Bishopric were The 3 Wisemen……So JP wore his suit and asked who the “Wiseman” was.







7 comments:
The pictures you took look great. Fun centerpiece! :)
Wow! Have you been busy or what?! At least it's been fun stuff! I love all the different table centerpieces. They look soooooo cute!
How fun that your having Christmas at a cabin. I'm hoping to someday have one that will fit 10 children and all of THEIR families for Christmas. Can you imagine THAT day?! I'm so excited and scared all at the same time!
I'm so glad you've been having fun. Enjoy the rest of the time before Christmas!
I love your example of going over to visit that sweet dear sister who fell. It's SO you!
Your cabin is CUTE! Can we see more pics of it??
Great ward party. Gotta love the idea of decorating each table!!! Can I use that!?
JP - Funny man he is. Sure wish I had met him the same time we met. I get the feeling that he is just as great as YOU! ; )
I love all the fun pictures! Those table decorations are awesome. That's a really good idea for a ward Christmas party.
You busy woman! I feel like I haven't checked friend's blogs forever so I had lots of catching up to do :) I love seeing the pictures that you are taking, nice work! I would love to do a little of that on the side someday... Glad you were able to find out why you were feeling crazy, hope they can get it under control. Stacey looks happy (cute guy), glad she past her test. Hope you have a Merry Christmas - So fun you get to enjoy it at the cabin :) {jealous} Love ya!
You are just crazy busy! I totally know how you feel though. You're like super busy but it's all fun things! Except for shopping for me. I love to shop but this year I procrastinated a bit ha ha. Merry Christmas Judy!
Super cute centerpiece!! You have been busy! I laughed when I read about JP and being a wiseman. So funny.
Post a Comment