CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Friday, December 4, 2009

Project Life and New Word Challenge

So back in March, the day before JP's surgery, I went to lunch with Lisa Bearnson. She gave me a 365 project to do this year. You take a picture every day and there is little cards to journal something about the day. It is fast and easy and it has quickly grown into one of my most cherished possessions. It is quite the book. It has been a journal of our year.....the one, you know, cancer, funerals, surgery's, hospitals, birthdays, aneurysms, and all the happy times. I has people, crafts, ideas, and pictures of the daily hum-drum. It is the most looked at book in our house. It has been a wonderful way for me to look at the beautiful things in my life and count my blessings. It is priceless.
I was kinda sad because it was coming to an end. But low and behold, Becky Higgins is doing another one called PROJECT LIFE! Oh! Whoooo Hoooo! I am so excited to be able to do this for 2010! You can check it out HERE
It is pretty reasonable for what you get. It makes great Christmas presents. I am totally sold on this product. Way to go Becky!

Ok one more thing........ As you all know the story.....I had a heavenly angel tell me last December that things were gonna get really bad, thus the YEAR WORD......SURVIVE.
Well, time is approching to pick a new year word and I want to have a contest. I want you to come up with my word, (or it can be a phrase) and I will pick my fav and you will win a wonderful prize. I have learned so much from my word! I am a survivor. I know I can do and survive hard things! So......put your thinking caps on, and come up with my new WORD FOR 2010! Good Luck! I will announce what the prize will be later.

6 comments:

Hepworth Family

Our family word for this 2009 was faith . . . I'm choosing the word that always follows faith. Because you have more than survived. I've watch your testimony and faith increase. What an amazing year of learning and experiencing for you and your family.
My choice is:

Hope.

Lynn

Abundance.

Abundance of blessings.
Abundance of joys.
Abundance of faith and testimony building experiences.
Abundance of family togetherness.
Abundance of time.
Abundance of health.
Abundance of friends.
Abundance of talents.

Abundance, Abundance, Abundance. ; D

Ellie

Thrive.

Julia

My fav is "Lift Where You Stand"
Lynn's is great too!

Vanessa

Onward/Press On. I think sometimes when times get "easier" or slow down for a second, we tend to forget how much we can learn and put ourselves to work by doing. I know you are a super loving and service oriented woman. Press on my dear, keep workin' your booty off...cause we all see the love and happiness you share with those around you!

Holly

Judy,

I think you should use my FAVORITE word, SUNSHINE! Because what comes after the rain and storms? SUNSHINE! Your year this year has been full of your share of clouds, rain and storms, so this year I think you deserve to live on a beautiful island with lots of sunshine!

Love ya!

Holl

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge