CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Thursday, December 31, 2009

We “SURVIVED” Christmas :} (Part 1)

Well…..through all the anxiety, stress hustle and bustle, we made it to Christmas Eve. After Lunch, we left to head up to the cabin. We had 2 cars chuck full of gifts and food.  

We do the jammie thing every year….. I love this tradition. It is one we started when we got married………

IMG_4475 IMG_4477 IMG_4479 IMG_4482 IMG_4483

Christmas 09 - Page 001IMG_4543       IMG_4484

On Christmas morning the Pasley Tradition is that no one can go to the tree until “The Dad” gets up. He has been the biggest tease through the years…..causing kids to beg and plead. This year, we all got up and was waiting for “DAD” to get up, so we all started watching you tube videos and laughing our heads off. We finally decided we would go drag him out of bed, and he was gone! He had gotten dressed, and crawled on his hands and knees to the stairs and was setting on the landing waiting for who knows how long. He thought he was pretty funny.

Christmas 09 - Page 008Christmas 09 - Page 005Christmas 09 - Page 009

Christmas 09 - Page 007Christmas 09 - Page 006 

New family tradition: When I was in California  with Karen, we went to the World Marked, and found these crackers. They are an English tradition that you pull them and they pop. Inside is a crown and a surprise. We opened them before we ate prime rib! :}

DSCN0193 DSCN0194 DSCN0195 DSCN0196 DSCN0197 DSCN0199 DSCN0200 

DSCN0202

Some pages from Christmas Eve

   Christmas 09 - Page 002Christmas 09 - Page 003

This year Christmas was unforgettable. So many wonderful blessings. Seems like out family has bonded in ways it couldn’t have any other way. I love them to pieces!

5 comments:

Julia

That looked like it was soooo much fun! I had a smile on my face the whole time I was reading!! I love this post! And I love the scrapbook pages you did! You are SO talented! I wanted to look really close and see EVERYTHING! I'm SO VERY HAPPY that you had such a great Christmas!!

Sandy Layne

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Loved your Christmas card. Glad you had such a wonderful Christmas surrounded with everyone you love so much. I am amazed you have your Christmas pics all scrap booked wow! You are amazing. 2009 is a year you'll never forget and I hope 2010 is also, in a less stressful way.
Love Ya

Lott's of Love

Dear Judy,

Please come scrapbook MY Christmas pictures - from three years ago! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Let's do lunch next week. Love ya!

Lynn

ME too! You amaze me that your Christmas pics are all scrapbooked already!!! WHoo hoo!

The kids in their new p.j.'s is SO cute!

And I LOVE That you just discovered Christmas crackers. My family is from England (3 generations back) and so we've had that tradition forever! Christmas is not Christmas without Christmas Crackers.
.....P.S. It's even fun when you pull them apart with someone sitting next to you. One person on one end and the other person on the other end. Everyone says 1,2,3 and pulls together at the same time. And make a wish. Just like a wishbone. LOL!

Tinabean

It looks like you & your family had a wonderful christmas.
I hope your new year was great also & that 2010 will be a great year for you.
Love all your scrapbook pages they are so cute you are so on top of things!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge