First of all, we went to the cabin and it snowed 8 inches. It was so Beautiful.
I got an email from Maria Laura, a good friend of mine!
I love this!
One night I dreamed of walking along the shores of different lands.
I could tell that You were with me by the footprints in the sand.
As I gazed upon the heavens, I saw pages of my life.
It was then I realized that You remained there by my side.
When the clouds began to gather and the rains came falling down,
I looked to only find one set of footprints on the ground.
I said, "Lord, why did You leave me in the troubled times of life?
I believed that You would always walk beside me day and night." (Then I heard:)
"My precious child, I'd never leave you.
I have carved you on the hollow of My hand.
It's then I carried you in My arms,
When you see one set of footprints in the sand"
Dear Lord, will You be with me as I travel through the years?
Will You be there in the struggles? Will You wipe away the tears?
As my eyes turn toward the ocean and the shores of distant lands,
I'm still thinking of the single set of footprints in the sand. (I heard Him say:)
"My precious child, I'd never leave you.
I have carved you on the hollow of My hand.
It's then I carried you in My arms.
Ok, so my new find. I am so excited. I love to journal with my own hand writing, but I do a ton of digital pages. So, You can go
And create your own font. Yes! Super cool and super easy. You have to fill out a paper like this…..
Then scan it in, and upload…..is so easy. It walks you through it.
I don’t love my hand writing, but for posterity!
This is a sample I wrote with it. It is so amazing!







5 comments:
Yes, we created our own fonts, too and it was so fun! Cool!
Love the snow on the pine trees in the mountains! Beautiful!
Love the pictures of snow and pine trees!! Man it was still in the
80's this last week. I really wish that we could get a little more snow here. They called it a snow day here when there was NO snow on the ground!! Too funny. It had snowed the day before for a little while and then melted. Can you believe that?!!
Too cool to be able to have your handwriting down for posterity. I need to try that!!
I don't know if I am ready for snow yet! But it might as well, cause the wind these days (Very unusual high winds) is SO dang cold! ; D
BEAUTIFUL photography! You've got a great talent there Judy.
And thanks for the find! This is SUPER cool! I have to show Dean this one for sure.
What a fun find! I can't wait to do my own handwriting! What beautiful snow! Can't wait to see some of that next week :)
SOOO In Awe and Love with your winter pictures!!! You are just so talented and really got the eye! So excited about the fonts too- I will have to go check it out. Thanks for the link!!!
Post a Comment