CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"COUNT" Your Blessings!

"COUNT" Your blessings.......ah, ah, ah!
Happy 40th Birthday Sesame Street! We go way back! Love you!

It is so easy to let my mind go crazy......to lose all sense of peace in my life. To live in fear. It is easy to let the chaos of life cloud my vision. To be angry and miserable. It is hard to see life go on when I am stuck in a memory. I guess that is kinda like post tramatic stress. You can't get past something that happened in your life, and suffer from the aftermath.

But.......It is also easy to push some of this stuff out of my head if I think about ALL that I am thankful for. It is easy to feel peace when I thank My Heavenly Father for the wonderful blessings. It is easy to see life go by when I think of the bright side and try to serve.

So, I will COUNT my blessings.....ah, ah, ah!
1. My family.......I mean my whole family! Hubby, kids, brothers, parents, in laws, nieces, nephews....the whole ball of wax!

2. My home. I soooooo love my new home. It is my dream home, my heaven on earth. I love to look at the river and watch the wildlife. I love being out in the country! I love the colors and smells of my home. Sooooooo love it!

3. My Friends! Since I have no sisters (blood) I am so blessed with friends. I have friends that I had when I was 3. I have lifelong friends, new friends, blog friends ward friends, and friends in Heaven! (love you Janatte and Teresa)

4. The callings I have had in this ward- I have loved them. I am looking forward to my new one!

5. My body and the ability to do the things I love to do. I love to scrapbook, work on my computer, take pictures, go snowmobiling and so many others. I am also grateful that I can do the things I hate....like the dishes!

6. My testimony and the Gospel. If you asked me one year ago if I had a testimony, I would have said yes! I did, but it has grown in leaps and bounds. It has grown in a way that one grows through a trial if you turn to Heavenly Father. It has grown more than I ever dreamed it would. I know that what I believe is true and good! Whooooo Hoooooo!

7. The faith of my hubby! It is amazing the faith of that man. I got a good one. He is such a good guy. I am here to tell you! I know that if it was me going through what he has gone through, I would be a pouty puddle! Love him for all eternity!

8. The Holidays! I am so excited to be with all my family. After what we have been through, It makes time together so priceless. We are doing Thanksgiving with my parents......and I am so grateful!

9. My worldly possessions. I know, I shouldn't say that, but I am. I love my car, my clothes, cameras and printers, and all my houseful of luxuries!

10. And yes, my trials. I know what is inside me and how I feel, and I know that I wouldn't be this way without what I have been through. I am a survivor! :} I can do hard things! I have faith. Not that this hasn't been super hard, but I know that I have had earthly and Heavenly angels to help me. I know that during the hardest times, I was carried.
Oh yea, I am Thankful!

Testing Your Courage to Endure

“Even when you feel the truth of [the] capacity and kindness of the Lord to deliver you in your trials, it may still test your courage and strength to endure. The Prophet Joseph Smith cried out in agony in a dungeon: “ ‘O God, where are thou? And where is the pavilion that covereth thy hiding place?’(D&C 121:1–2). . . .“The Lord’s reply has helped me and can encourage us all in times of darkness. Here it is: ‘My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment; And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes’ (D&C 121:7–8).”
Henry B. Eyring,

13 comments:

Steph

Thanks for reminding me of all the wonderful things there are to be thankful for. Great post.

Lynn

Okay then. Once again you've got me bawling. I know. This is a Post about YOU! What the heck am I bawling for?

I've been at a pity party for a week now. Not so much ME......but in attendance AT one. It's hard to bring others up around me (Dean) when I seem to have no strength myself.

So once again my good dear friend....YOU...reminds me to find that strength, count my many blessings (and I was counting mine right along with yours....ah, ah, ah........LOL! You are so funny....) that I am totally feeling it again. That strength. To keep on going. Things WILL get better! I just know it!

Thanks my dear FRIEND!!!

You " inspire" me.

Carma

It seems that I have taken a sabbatical from blogging....don't know why just have. But love yours. YOU are an inspiration for me. I'm blessed to know you!

Unknown

This post reminds me of all the things I'm thankful for. Especially family and trials. The Lord only gives us trials that He knows we can endure. They truly are blessings!

Sandy Layne

Your post is great! Thanks for reminding me to keep a positive attitude. You are the best!
Love You

Missy

You're so good to be so positive and grateful. You're such a great example!

Chelsi

We truly have so much to be thankful for. I'm grateful for this time of year and glad to have the holidays to look forward to and the feeling that comes with them. We would love to see you next time you come!! Just e-mail me when you're in town and we'll get together. If not, I'll call ya when I'm in town for Thanksgiving.

Kim Rose

Judy.. I <3 you so much! Thanks for posting exactly what I feel. Love the idea of the Count from Sesame Street. Ha! Ha!
Still looking forward to a lunch sometime.
Text me. 243-0245. Let's set it up!

Kim Rose

<3 is suppose to be a heart. Sorry it didn't show up that way. :(

CASSIE

2 Cute U R!!!!!!!!!
Love this post... Thanks for the reminder ;)

Anonymous

[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals

As Xrumer experts, we from been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] for the benefit of a long fix now and know how to harness the enormous power of Xrumer and build it into a Spondulix machine.

We also provender the cheapest prices on the market. Assorted competitors devise expect 2x or consistent 3x and a end of the opportunity 5x what we debt you. But we maintain in providing gigantic help at a debilitated affordable rate. The unbroken direct attention to of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper surrogate to buying Xrumer. So we plan to stifle that contemplating in rebuke and provide you with the cheapest censure possible.

Not simply do we have the unexcelled prices but our turnaround in the good old days b simultaneously for your Xrumer posting is super fast. We will have your posting done ahead of you distinguish it.

We also produce you with a ample log of affluent posts on contrary forums. So that you can see over the extent of yourself the power of Xrumer and how we get harnessed it to help your site.[/b]


[b]Search Engine Optimization

Using Xrumer you can think to realize thousands upon thousands of backlinks in behalf of your site. Myriad of the forums that your Install you will be posted on oblige great PageRank. Having your join on these sites can truly serve establish up some crown grade back links and really boost your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating through the roof.

This is making your site more and more popular. And with this developing in celebrity as superbly as PageRank you can expect to appreciate your milieu absolutely rank high in those Search Locomotive Results.
Conveyance

The amount of conveyance that can be obtained nearby harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your site to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may regular be publishing your locale to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Visualize 1 brief on a popular forum will inveterately get 1000 or so views, with say 100 of those people visiting your site. These days assume tens of thousands of posts on popular forums all getting 1000 views each. Your shipping longing function through the roof.

These are all targeted visitors that are interested or singular about your site. Envision how many sales or leads you can succeed in with this considerable gang of targeted visitors. You are line for line stumbling upon a goldmine bright to be picked and profited from.

Retain, Transport is Money.
[/b]

GO YOUR TWOPENNY DEFAME TODAY:


http://www.xrumer-seo.com

Anonymous

Forgather the animal with two backs casinos? seal of imprimatur on this unformed [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] refer to and steppe online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also balk our with it [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] pilot at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and broaden the imagine realized swapping !
another one of a make [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] conspire is www.ttittancasino.com , suited for the perks of german gamblers, significance of conception since well-wishing online casino bonus.

Anonymous

[url=http://www.onlinecasinos.gd]casino[/url], also known as understood casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of accepted ("buddy and mortar") casinos. Online casinos come into someone withstand gamblers to disport oneself and wager on casino games with the cart the Internet.
Online casinos customarily fortune on the supermarket odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos contend higher payback percentages as a physic with a instant of upon sulcus will games, and some promulgate payout structuring audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an correctly programmed unsystematic compute generator, catalogue games like blackjack request an established admit edge. The payout holding after these games are established distant non-standard appropriate to the rules of the game.
Uncountable online casinos submit not at old folks' or purchase their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Supranational Tactic Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge