Today is Ryan and Sydni’s 1 year Anniversary! They are just the cutest little couple. The two of them…….and Lucy! If you didn’t see their dance at their reception, you have to check it out.
Watch the whole thing……it’s so cute.
We have had 2 wonderful days. It all started out with
Black Friday. I used to go at 4 or 5 every year to Fred Meyer. Judy Brammer and I would pick each other up and HIT THE SALES! We would drag all of our little kids. So fun. I haven’t done it for years. We woke up yesterday and I got the girls up and said…..lets go! It was 8:30. Did all my sock shopping at 50 percent off. We then all went to lunch at Papa Tom’s Pizza, then did some
more shopping, then to New Moon. I loved it. It was so fun, especially with the whole family. Whooo Hoooo.
I am sticking with TEAM EDWARD!
JP trying to get a Kermit!
We went to Best Buy and I ran into Jeannie….a friend from 100 years ago. We used to work together sewing snowmobiling coats at Robinsons.
Derek and Mary came to the movie with us. Ryan and Sydni danced with Derek and Mary and Ryan and Derek are great friends. Derek is like my own kid!
We then played The GAME OF THINGS. It is such a fun game.
Then watched Boise State!
Today we got our family pictures taken. I am so excited. Then went to mom and dad’s to help mom put up her tree.
Seriously, I feel like I’ve been pulled through a knot hole. But it is a fun feeling. I have had a blast.







9 comments:
How fun Judy!! It looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I am so glad. I am glad you got to have all the kids home :) By the way Katie and Rodger's pictures look wonderful, that was so nice of you to help her out. I can't wait to see you new family pictures. Love ya Judy!!
That is busy--but fun busy! :) Missy and I went shopping at 4:45! Crazy. Madness.
That is so fun! Happy 1 year to that cute couple!! I remember seeing their dance. SO funny! By the way, I love Edward, but I can't help but be team Jacob..so cute~!
Wow it sounds like a fun weekend! I love shopping on Black Friday too, I went with Steph this year and it was a blast. I loved New Moon too, but I'm with you, I'm still with Team Edward. The tree turned out great! We're going to help my grandma Long decorate her tree today too.
What a super fun -and busy- day!!!! I too love going to see movies with my family!
Oh wow! Where does the time go? How could I possibly forget that those two cute married kids of yours got married on the BEST day of the year? LOL!
HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to Ryan and Sydni!
You are so fun Judy. I know you must be tired, but you obviously had an amazing weekend! Love your mom's GORGEOUS Christmas tree! The girls did a good job.
So glad everyone got to be home! Perfect day I'm sure! We had fun BF shopping too! Hope you have a great week!!!
Glad you had such a fun week! Glad you go to be with all your family! One year, crazy huh. It went by so fast for Taylor and I!
I have such wonderful memories of our shopping trips. Tons of socks and crazy women. LOL
Post a Comment