CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

.....and the winner is....Donny and Kim!




I knew it! I knew they would win. Donny has a huge fan base....... all those young girls in the 7o's that dreamed of being his wife!

I love Dancing with the stars. I love to watch it because Ryan and Syd dance, so I have such a love for all the different dances. This year was so amazing. I thought Mya should have win because of technique, but I knew Donny would because of the "FANS"
In June 2007 we went on a ballroom cruise with "Extreme Ballroom" It was so fun b/c Kent and Ingrids kids were on the team, so we took mom and dad. What a wonderful experience to do that as a family. Anywho, we were in the airport and guess who was there? Donny. Everyone was freaking out, So I went up to him and introduced myself and told him that there was a huge ballroom group from Idaho, (and then I threw in the plug......"most of them are LDS" and that we would love a picture with him. :} He was such a good sport.
(I know I put some of these pics on before, but that was before he was a CHAMPION :})

Mary, Donny and Derek

Stacy was on her mission, so she went on a stick, so he held her....(at arms length because she WAS a missionary) He was so funny about it!
On Monday we met Kent and Ingrid and their family at the Temple Visitor's Center to watch Joseph roe FHE. I had never seen it. It is so amazing, and a wonderful movie to watch this time of year. How can we not be Thankful? We are amazingly blessed. Just the fact that we are not driven from our homes and persecuted is a blessing in itself.

After the movie, we checked out the newly remodeled Visitors Center. We had one of the missionaries take our picture, but he cut of Christ's Head....sorry. But we had a blast!

I Seriously Love this Kid!!!!Have a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!!!!

4 comments:

Shannon

How cool is that?! What great pictures to cherish the rest of your life! He seems so down to earth & nice. & he was so humble & gracious during his victory last night. Love it!

Lynn

Oh wow. I sure do miss a lot when I don't watch TV. I LOVE Donny. Who doesn't, eh? I was his biggest fan way back when. I am now going to go to the net to see what he did during the show and watch all the interviews, etc. Should only take me the next few days or so.......lol.

I think it's SO cool that you have met him and he had his ARMS around you. You lucky girl! Now I can say that I have bet the lady that has met him and had his arms around. LOL!

Love the photos. So sweet.

Julia

How fun was that?! I use to think he was so awesome when I was a kid!! I'm with Lynn....You had his arms around you!!! whoo hoo!
So funny about the stick picture holding at arms length!
It looks like you are having an amazing adventure EVERY day!

Christal

That is so awesome!! so exciting that he won he really does have a huge fan base I love him too!! Love the pictures that is so cool!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge