Check this out…….it is so amazing. Just drag your mouse over it and it takes you for a ride……through temple square!
Click here
So today I went Christmas Shopping at Seagull Book. I was talking to the clerk, and we got talking about people stealing stuff. He said the most “Stolen” item in the store is the CTR Ring!!!!! I asked him if it meant Choose the Ring! I laughed. Seriously! How could you ever wear a CTR ring if you stole it? :} Funny Funny!
I did some pictures for Katie and Roger for their engagement. You can see them HERE
She is Jerry’s oldest Sister’s daughter and she is a cutie.
Ya gotta watch this……super cute. Make me laugh:} Thanks Gina!!!!
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
2 comments:
My mom made up some really cool, antique-y, distressed photos of the temple. She took one in to Office Max to get printed. I went in a few days later and saw a H U G E one lying on the counter in the back. I asked the guy about it and he said someone brought it in and he had to have it, so he printed one for he and his wife. . .
Don't think I'd want to remember how I'd stolen the picture every time I look at the temple. . .
Oh my! I cannot believe how any one can do that?
How ironic. Steph's story as well. I am just shaking my head.
But it's like they say......
Why do we even have locked lockers in a temple??? So sad, when you really think about it.
Anyway.....funny and CUTE guy with the signing. He is right on speed with his hands and his body language and facial expressions........so CUTE! ; )
Post a Comment