CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Great Outdoors.

On Monday the girls were at the cabin with us and we got up early and went on a hike. It was 6-7 miles, but not hard. I am trying to get ready to go to Martin's Cove on a trek in 10 days. It was so beautiful and followed the Buffalo and Snake rivers. We were talking about what we would do if a bear showed up and Jerry told Stacy they understand Spanish, so she would have to be the one to talk to them. She started speaking in Spanish and I asked her what she said. She said: "Eat my Mom" Ha Ha! Not funny! I LOVE spending time with them. They make me smile inside and out. ALWAYS. I miss Ryan and Sydni. They are working. I think of how hard it is to let them grow up and move away but I think about all the "others" that will be joining my little family. I guess this is our true joy!
At the trail headMae!Trying to make the trail look hardThis bench was right in the edge of the trail overlooking the river
On the trailAfter the hike, I took a long, long nap and Jerry and the girls went to play golf. I watched from my lounge chair!

5 comments:

Kate Call

you guys do such fun things. so jealous.. but you are going to be jealous of me when i will be posting pictures of cole and i doing stuff like this.. tell her to get ready because this 7 yr gap from high school is about to be closed in a couple weeks! and i'm sure i'll be seeing more of you too.. so fun!

Holly

Looks like fun, thanks for letting Cole sneak home so she could hang out with us for a minute!! :)

Lynn

I love your family more and more. You always are SO happy and funny! "Eat my mom". That one cracked me up!
Your daughters are SO beautiful. Just like their mom.

Neal

OH, YOU CUTE FAMILY! LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER. LOOKS LIKE IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL HIKE!

Neal and Angie

OK, SO THAT NEAL IS ME...ANGIE :) INCASE YOU WERE WONDERING! CAN YOU IMAGINE NEAL GETTING ON AND COMMENTING :)HAHA

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge