Please include my sweet Sister-in Laws in your prayers this week. One has to have surgery and on has to have a ct scan. I truly believe in the power of prayer. When Jerry had his cancer surgery, we had a family and ward fast and prayer. We couldn't have made it without them. Pray for them and their families. Thanks, I knew I could count on you!
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
5 comments:
Oh what beautiful pictures of a beautiful day! How precious those babies are. Now I know where the Holly and Judy Connection is. : D FUN!
Love your bridal shower gift. You are so sweet and talented and full of great ideas.
Oh, you know you can count on me for prayers. I can't thank you enough for including my brother and nephew just recently. I truly do believe the same as you do about prayer. I will keep your SIL's in my prayers for sure.
Man, you are FAST! :) Thanks SOO much for coming! We are TIGHT! lol. You are so cute! What a great idea, the magnet board! LOVE it!! We'll def. say a prayer or two in your sis-in-law's behalf. Love you guys!!
i could ball right now!! i was here today and had no idea they were getting sealed today or i would have been there no question!! ahh!! sad!! but that is so so so neat and they look so happy. your so cute to post pictures of this, what a great thing.
You are so sweet Judy! Thanks for remembering Mom and Donna. We are lucky to have you in the family.
You are so wonderful.Your gift was so special and thoughtful. I can not beleive all that you do ---not just for me but for everyone. I will keep them in prayers and let me know if there is anything I can do.
Post a Comment