
Kent, Mom, me, Brian and Dad


Check our MY husband!


Last night we went to Kent's House for dinner after church because Mom and Dad needed a family picture for their 50th class reunion. It has been a long time since we have taken pictures of us kids. (kids?) anyway...here they are! I am so excited to have them. I really am thankful for my family. I have 2 wonderful brothers, and 2 wonderful SISTERS! We all get along so good. I have the best parents in the world. I KNOW they love me and that is a wonderful thing.
Today my Mom had surgery on her thumb joint. PAINFUL! She is home and doing ok. I spent the day at the hospital with my Dad. I hate to see my Mom in pain. I wish I could take it away. I am so grateful for my mom. She is the best mom ever!
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
3 comments:
Judy...you are the best daughter. I bet your mom was glad that you were there. I am kind of scared about my finger joint surgery. You know...the lump removal? And I now I am even more after hearing about the pain your mom is going through. Hope she feels better really soon.
50 year class reunion? WOW! Do all your siblings live close by? I love your family pics. You look FAB-U-LOUS Darr-ling! : D Your husband is such a fun guy, eh?
Beautiful picture!
You look just like your Mom!
Let me know when we are going to the cabin... (wink, wink)
Judy~ I can not beleive how much you do for everyone. I could not even sign my comment last time. LOL I love the family picture. Did you take it? I hope both you and mom are doing alright.
Post a Comment