I got tagged by Holly. I love tags because it is a great way to record our "STUFF." Some day, when I am 90 all my grandkids can read this and LAUGH!
Things I am Passionate about:
My Family
Scrapbooking
Blogging
Digital Scrap Supplies
Going to the Cabin
Giving parties
Serving in the Relief Society
Being together with all my Kids
My kid's happiness
Words or phrases I often say:
No Way
So...
Holy Crap
Nuh uh?
Cool
Sweet
Don't! ( I asked Jerry and that is the word he said I use the most)
What's up
Duh!
Things I want to do Before I die:
Take ALL my family on a cruise.
See all my grandkids get married in the Temple
Get all my scrapbooks caught up
Finish my photography course
Things I have learned from my past:
Judge not!
Money can't buy love
It is really the little things that mean the most
Service is the real happiness
Quit feeling sorry for myself
Pick out the good qualities in people
Don't Gossip.....It only means I have a lack of self-esteem
My Savior did ATONE for my sins! Best ever!
Places I would love to see:
The inside of my married kids houses!
Palmyra and the Sacred Grove
Niagara Falls
Rome
The inside of every temple
Things I currently want or need:
My house on Gleneagles to sale
World Peace! LOL
To lose weight
A new red dress for the wedding. Almost impossible to find!
More time with my kids
I tag:
Missy
Lynn
Natalie
Danielle
Rebekah
Grandma Sandy
Alli
We are at the cabin. It is so beautiful. The weather is great. Almost like summer. Last year at this time it was snowing. I have been working on Syd's Bridal Shower Invitations. Cole and Stacy are coming home in a few weeks and we are giving her a shower. I have been working on some digital layouts...will have to post some! Hope everyone in the blog world is doing great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun







3 comments:
Thanks for tagging me Judy! It was fun to read about ya!
Oh I agree! Tags are a lot of fun. IT sure is a great way to record many things about you all at once.
I did not know you were taking a photography course! Now I know why you are so good with your pics. : D
Thanks for tagging me. I will get right on it. *wink*
thanks for playing mom!!
Post a Comment