
I received a blogger award from Holly. Thanks so much Holly. I do spend LOTS of time and it is nice that you noticed. Sure do love ya, kiddo!
I'm not really sure what I am doing...but here goes.This award recognizes a blog’s creativity and overall contribution to the blogger community. Once you've been selected, please follow these guidelines and pay it forward: (but don't worry, if I tagged you and you don't do it, I'm totally not offended and will definitely still read your blog) :)
1) Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of the language. 2) Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog by so everyone can view it. 3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award. 4) The award-winner and the presenter should post the link of the "Arte y pico“.blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award. 5) Please post these rules. Here are the 5 blogs I'm passing the award to:
1) Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of the language. 2) Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog by so everyone can view it. 3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award. 4) The award-winner and the presenter should post the link of the "Arte y pico“.blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award. 5) Please post these rules. Here are the 5 blogs I'm passing the award to:
Natalie: She is such an amazing, giving person with SO much on her plate. She loves her girls so much and is such a good mom!
Stephanie: She is amazing digital scrapbooker. I LOVE to see her pages. I want her to teach me more!
Lisa: She is the Elvis of scrapbooking and is so loving and generous. I actually WON a kit of the month from her and I am so excited to get it. Thanks Lisa! I NEVER win! Made my day.
Lynn: Her blog is private. She is from Canada, and my bloggin' buddy. We are close to the same age, (me being the senior) so it is fun to blog with some one OLD! Sorry Lynn!!! Love ya! Her blog is an amazing journal of her life's journey!
Alli: I can feel her excitement in her posts! I love keeping up with all my DAUGHTERS! I have so many of them. Love ya Alli!
I could pick EVERYONE! I love to be able to keep up with everyone, and now that my girls are in Provo, it's my new best friend!







3 comments:
FUN! Thanks for playing! :) I love ALL the blogs you highlighted too!!
Me? Really? WOW! I am humbled! Thanks for the award! And I forgive you for calling me "old". LOL!!!!!
Thanks, Judy! I'm pretty sure I don't deserve it, especially since I've gone back to school and been a major slacker with my Blog. But it has been so fun to keep in touch.
Post a Comment