CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Friday, September 26, 2008

Just Stuff!

I got a phone call from David. He is my cousin. We grew up and went to school together. He is my buddy. He called to tell me that he got a job at Smith's. I am so proud of him. He has had some health problems the last few years and he is a fighter. He is my hero. He called to ask me all about my family. He never forgets anything. NEVER. He is amazing. We love to go to movies together, although its hard to do sometimes. When we graduated from High-school, he got a standing ovation. It was the most amazing thing ever. David has taught me so much about life. He has an amazing sense of humor, and a strong love for everyone he meets.


I am so blessed to have him in my life.



I tried to post some birthday pics when I was at the cabin. I couldn't get it to work. I was looking at them tonight and laughed. My family loves to tease me and make faces when I try to get good pictures. It is crazy trying to get a good one. I tell them I am not stopping until I do. That makes it worse. Anyway....here they are.



I have the most amazing friends. I have had so many offer help with the 50th and Wedding. Thanks!!!! I went to lunch with Carolyn Olson. Life long friend. She offered to take the 2 days off and do what ever I needed. I cried. I am so blessed. I don't have sisters, but I don't need them, the Lord has placed so many good friends in my life. We went to Chinese Food, and i got a fortune cookie that said:



A friend is someone who knows the song of your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.





3 comments:

Vanessa

Hey there! LOVE your blog! Seems like you had fun in Provo! I guess I'll see you tomorrow at the Brodcast...keep bloggin'...I'm lovin' it!

Lynn

See! I knew it! I told you, you had the biggest heart! That is a GREAT tribute to your cousin. Love the photo you took of the two of you.

And I just giggle at your family. They are SO much fun! I can totally relate to trying to get a "decent" photo though. You are SO right.....it just gets worse, if I even say anything at all about wanting a good picture.

I am so glad you have some awesome friends near by to help you with all your busy planning for the wedding and 50th. They are the BEST! That fortune cookie couldn't have been more timely, eh?

Have a GREAT weekend. Looking forward to tomorrow myself. Our Stake is having a "Death by Chocolate" buffet before the Women's Broadcast. I hope to live long enough for the broadcast though. They are always good. LOL!

Sandy Layne

Hi Judy,

Cute family!!!! If you're down this way, bring your wedding and 50th stuff - I'd love to help you.

Luv U 4 Ever,
Sandy

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge