CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Saturday, January 4, 2014

10 Favorite 2013 Hi-lights

How can it be 6 months since I have blogged. Where does the time go? Do you ever feel like you go 100 miles an hour and don’t get anything accomplished?

We have had a crazy 6 months and all I can say is that a little man has entered my life and that is all I want to do. Don’t wanna cook or clean. Just wanna rock and love this boy.

But here are a few of our Hi and love lights…………….

1. I became a Grandma

2. Went to St. Johns with Jerry, Cole and Ryan

3. Lost 2 wonderful Aunts (both my dad’s sisters passed away a week apart)

4. Went to Vegas with JP

5. Got a calling for BYU

6. Sold our Gleneagles house

7. Went with JP and Suepples to Minnesota, Boston and New York

8. Ryan bought a new home and moved out.

9. Cole moved in with us for awhile. (she is going to move in with Ryan)

10. Ran my first 5K

 

I have loved being able to take his pictures. So grateful that I have studied it for so long, So grateful that he loves the camera. He is like my little model. Here is a few of his 6 months.

IMG_0011IMG_0056IMG_0069IMG_0095IMG_0110IMG_0153IMG_0184 copyIMG_0199IMG_0234IMG_0242 copyIMG_0249IMG_0253IMG_0268IMG_9932IMG_9942

Seven Months

IMG_0953IMG_0998IMG_1001IMG_1016IMG_1020IMG_9706IMG_9694IMG_9699IMG_9703IMG_9726IMG_9772IMG_9777IMG_9845IMG_9850IMG_9879IMG_9893IMG_9898IMG_9927IMG_9941IMG_9958IMG_9972IMG_9978IMG_9980IMG_9988IMG_9991IMG_9996 copy 2

Eight Months

IMG_2435IMG_2438IMG_2450IMG_2456IMG_2458IMG_2464 copyIMG_2464IMG_2482IMG_2484IMG_2499IMG_2524IMG_2530IMG_2554IMG_2558IMG_2580IMG_2698IMG_2732IMG_2767IMG_2819IMG_2893

I have so many friends that are grandmas. I love hearing about their grandkids. They all told me how fun it is to be a grandma, But I had no idea. Really. No idea the joy this little one would bring into my life. No idea how my heart would swell when I see him smile. He loves me. He is getting so fun and I love to watch his little personality bloom. It is magical.

We were able to have all the kids Christmas morning. What a blast that was. I had to make us all matching jammies.

Can I just say how fun this was. For me. I’m sure my kids don’t love all the corny things I do, but I seriously loved this.

IMG_4530

It was so fun to be able to play Santa again…….actually to watch Ryan and Derek put stuff together………………

IMG_4550

……to set it all out.

IMG_4560

And then to be all together on Christmas Morning

IMG_4584IMG_4593IMG_4609IMG_4612IMG_4615IMG_4621

IMG_4649IMG_4657IMG_4675

So my resolution is to be better at documenting my life. I am so grateful for my family. For my blessings and for you. All of my blogging and Facebook friends. So grateful.

1 comments:

Lynn

Holy Hanna! You've had quite the year. There was many things there on your list I missed knowing about somehow! ; ) Glad to be on Facebook, but still miss the blogging. That was a fun read. And those kids had better love the pj's you made. So darn cute! And a lot of work. Don't know how you keep up with it all. You are a grandma full of energy! ; ) Happy New Year my friend.

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge