I’ve been gonna post pics of our Utah home. I’m kinda slow. It’s never clean. Not since our baby came. That’s all I want to do. Sit and cuddle our little man. So I decided it’s high time I did some serious cleaning. A while back we re-did our guest rooms. Oh they turned out so perfect. My dream guest room.
I wanted to step outside my “COLOR” box. It is turquoise, and it is bright. But I love it.
The bathroom upstairs is a Jack and Jill. So nice that each bedroom has it’s own sink room. (I guess that’s what you call it)
The other bedroom is grey and yellow. My favorite color has always been yellow.
When we bought this house we bought the living room furniture from the people. It is white and I added these pillows. I love the color.
In February we re-did the kitchen counters.
And our master bath.
I need to find the pics of before. These cabinets were yellow and JP painted them. It was a huge job, but I loved how it turned out.
Took some 5 month pics of Ashton. He is just so stinkin fun.
I just can’t even tell you how much I love this little sweetie. He just melts my heart. Just getting so fun. So blessed.







3 comments:
You have lived in many many houses and one thing that I love about you is how you can make every single one of them a home! Your houses are all amazing but its the feeling that you create in them that makes all your kids keep coming home! Love you mom!
Mae
GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I truly love all your touches. In all the pictures I've seen in your homes.......you truly do know how to make it a happy home. Just like Stacy said.
Thanks for always inspiring me. Cheering me on. Encouraging me to go forward. More than you ever know.
Love you dear friend!
What s cute home! You've always had a knack for decorating. Little Ashton sure is handsome.
Post a Comment