Day 4 ( I think)
We decided to just have a lazy day and drive up the GREAT OCEAN DRIVE up to Lorne. It is a costal town up the coast. It is so beautiful. We just walked around the cute town and looked for WI-FI. No shopping……just wi-fi.
It was kinda windy and cloudy. So we just hung out at the villa and I took a nap.
Next day………………. We drove out to the point and went to the Lighthouse. My hope was to see a Koala. You can tell where the Koala bears are because all the eucalyptus trees are dead. They eat all the leaves until the tree dies and they eat so much they get fat and drunk. Yes. Drunk.
When we finally spotted one, you would think that I had NEVER seen one before. Haha. It was so fun. We watched them for quite awhile.
We saw a mama and her baby.
This is what it looks like after the kill the trees.
The Lighthouse
We climbed to the top.
They had a cute museum that we looked through. So interesting to hear about those days.







0 comments:
Post a Comment