CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

GLORIOUS

2014. Sounds like a year they would talk about in “Back to the Future” A year that was so far away that it would never come. I would be 52 years old with a 31 year old daughter. It will never happen.
That’s what it felt like in the ‘90’s.
But it’s here and it is GLORIOUS.
So much trial and so much heartache. But absolutely Glorious.
That is what my 2014 word is. Glorious.
I have been trying to be positive. To find the beautiful in everyone. To not utter a negative word. I know it is impossible. But it is a worthy goal.
I can look at each and every thing in my life in two ways. Negative or positive. Negativity sucks my energy. It mounds and grows like a cancer. I chose positive.
1604724_10152146391724661_466003794_n
We had a great 2013. Had some challenges. But becoming a Grandma changed my life. As I think back to that day where our little man entered this world, I get chills. Thinking about him looking at me for the first time, like he knew me. Looking into his beautiful eyes and seeing God. The veil was so thin at that second. Amazing knowing he had just left heaven and was about to rock our world. And that he has done.
I am excited for a new year. New hope. New adventures.
1-1
Finally got some family pictures done. Did these babies in my very own studio. I think they turned out great. Especially the ones that we took with a remote and had to throw stuff at the camera to get Ashton’s attention. haha
IMG_4165IMG_4207IMG_4220IMG_4257
IMG_4281
IMG_4366
IMG_4242IMG_4305IMG_4448
My family is my all.
We were able to attend our Nephew’s wedding at the Salt Lake temple. It was a beautiful January day.
IMG_5109IMG_5110IMG_5112IMG_5114IMG_5126
IMG_5136IMG_5140IMG_5147
It’s amazing how Idaho is like a heaven on earth for me. I love going there. Love seeing my friends and family. It’s like……..priceless. We went last weekend.
IMG_0093
Had our LOTT family reunion at McDonalds. Sat there for 2 hours with these characters. Oh my. I love my people. These are my siblings. Love them.
IMG_0082
So Glorious it is. I am truly grateful for my blessings. My trials. My family. My friends. My life. So grateful.

0 comments:

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge