CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Thursday, June 30, 2011

PMA

So I want to update my heart and mind. I want to capture a few thoughts on my own personal spot on the World Wide Web. First of all an update of our life in Utah. We are having a great time in our little condo. It is a life style that I NEVER thought I would experience. It is like a little vacation…..for me. It has been a chance for me to unwind. My life has been so stressful the past 2 1/2 years. Some days I miss my Idaho world, but with each day, it gets easier. I feel a little more connection with my surroundings each day.  Any who……JP is loving his job. Loving this new adventure. This new challenge.

We have been looking for a home and that has been frustrating. I can’t believe the roller coaster ride house hunting can be. Done it…..but forgot how bad it is! :}  We have come close to a few, but they didn’t work out. Not to disappointed though…..just not right. Right? Right!

On Monday, my life long friend Carolyn brought her girls and grand daughters down to go to 7 Peaks. Stacy and I bought a season’s pass and headed there to meet them. Boy oh Boy was that fun.

IMG_0930 IMG_0934 IMG_0945 IMG_0946 IMG_0947

So, Stacy and I have hung most every day. We have been working on some quilts. Stacy wants to learn to sew, so we borrowed my mom’s sewing machine and he have been sewing away. When the kids were growing up, I saved all their levis and cut them into squares. My plan was to make them for their weddings, but it never happened. They are turning our so cute!

DSCN0138 DSCN0139 DSCN0140 DSCN0141 DSCN0142

Nicole met us for lunch today. I love these girls….they make my heart sing!

DSCN0471 DSCN0472

My goal the past few months has been …..PMA!

POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE.

Some days are not so great when I feel that nothing is falling into place. But all I have to do is watch the news. So much sadness in this big city. So much death and heartache. So many things that I can hardly listen to. So I quietly thank my Heavenly Father for my blessings. I ask for help to make it though another day and to watch over and protect my kids. I try to think that my glass is half full….and remember the saying.

Two looked out the self same bars, one saw mud the other saw stars.

….and I love this little guy’s PMA. Now this is motivation!

Click HERE

Yes, it’s all about PMA in my new adventure. Yes it is………

2 comments:

Lynn

LOL! That little man's PMA was awesome.

Love that you are enjoying life and taking it one day at a time. I can see it on your face and in that gorgeous smile of yours. Fantastic.

Have a wonderful weekend and 4th of July!! We are off to celebrate the 1st up here at my home town.

Thanks for being the first to reply to my e-mail today. ; D

Amber

So fun!!! I always wanted to go to seven peaks. Thanks for reminding me to have a PMA!!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge