CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Saturday, June 18, 2011

……a little glimpse on heaven……

I am so grateful. Grateful that I have a family. Grateful that I have a home….a sweet little condo in Utah. So grateful for JP. And so grateful that Utah is feeling more like home. I am loving this adventure, and even though it is harder than heck sometimes, I am thankful that I got this opportunity. I love being able to explore this beautiful city. Try new restaurants.  Shop in new places.

Stacy and I have been together every day since she got out of school. Oh my! How fun is that? She rides her bike over and then we  exercise, then try to check things off our to do list.

DSCN0003 (2)

So we met for Nicole for dinner at Pei Wei. I have never eaten there before and it was so good.

DSCN0010 (2)

DSCN0004 (2) DSCN0006 (2) DSCN0007 (2)

We then drove up by the Draper Temple to go on a hike. I HATE TO HIKE. But am taking it upon myself to learn to love it. We hiked for a couple hours. It was so beautiful. I love the Salt Lake Valley!

DSCN0013 (2) DSCN0015 (2) DSCN0016 (2) DSCN0024 (2) DSCN0028 (2) DSCN0031 (2) DSCN0033 (2) DSCN0034

Saw some snakes and lizards!

DSCN0039 (2) DSCN0040 DSCN0041 DSCN0045 (2) DSCN0060 (2) DSCN0071 DSCN0079 DSCN0087

So beautiful up there….a little glimpse of heaven.

Thursday night, the Andersen’s came the spend the night on their way to pick up their girls. Eric was JP’s 2nd counselor. It was so fun to see them!!!!

DSCN0088

Friday we left for Idaho for the weekend. We all got there Friday night and it has been close to 6 months since we have all been together….Oh yea baby, try to get this smile off this mama’s face.

Ryan and Syd bought them some new wheels and a new toy. It is pretty dang amazing. It is a tent that mounts to the top of the car……

DSCN0090 DSCN0091 DSCN0092 DSCN0093 DSCN0094 DSCN0095

NO WAY! HUH?!!!!!! SO FUN!

DSCN0099 DSCN0101 DSCN0105 DSCN0109 DSCN0111 DSCN0114 DSCN0118

Ryan and Syd slept out in their new tent… in the backyard. We got up had breakfast, and fixed lunch for JP and my dad for Father’s Day…..

That’s my glimpse of Heaven…All of us together again. Priceless!

6 comments:

Lynn

That was SO fun!!! (Minus the snakes and lizards.....yike! Glad I never saw any of those when I was there.)

What a cool invention that is.....tent on top of the car. That certainly will keep the snakes and lizards from crawling into your tent at night.

Right? Please tell me that is so. lol

Love your family. You guys truly are fun.

Erin

Youre so cute! I love how you do so much with your family, I so want to be like that with my kids. Whats the secret? Miss you guys!

Unknown

I love your posts!! They're just so fun and uplifting. I love your family! I'm so glad you got to be all together again. There's nothing better than family.

Holly

How FUN! That tent is crazy! You are such a cute family!I'm glad you got to spend time together! Nothing better.

Kate

What a fun life you have Judy! It always makes me hungry seeing all the fun places you get to eat:) Love ya!

Amber

So fun!!! Mae was just telling me today how she rides her bike over to your house to play ha ha. I just love having my mom so close. I know you and Mae must love it!! It was fun getting to see her today too. I miss you guys! Love ya

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge