I as so blessed to have such a great dad. I have always been close with him and the apple of his eye. I feel the most loved when I am with him. He is so fun and loving and has taught me so many precious things in my life. He taught me to love, laugh, work, play but mostly the importance of family. I have always felt so special around my dad. So for Fathers Day, we did a bar-b-q for him and JP.
Cute Father’s Day idea….thanks Holly
It’s been 6 months since all my kids and my parents have been together. That is so hard for me because we spent so much time together. So, as you can imagine, I was all grins.
Sunday was quiet. JP, Derek and Cole left to go back to Utah and Stacy and I stayed so we could get some stuff done.
Cole got an new I phone…so she was playing with it….. She is such a cutie!
So when they left….Stacy and I jumped in the car and drove to Swan Valley to visit with Grandma Pasley.
Judy B is a lifelong friend. We have been friends for 30 years. We raised our kids together and have so many memories. It was her Birthday a few days ago, so Stacy and I took her to lunch. She is an amazing friend.
Stacy spent the day cleaning out her stuff and getting it all organized. I did the same and we gave tons of stuff away! Feels so good. Worked so hard. So tired! It was so fun to see all the fun stuff she kept. This is her cabbage patch doll, Miles, and her popple! Such fun memories.
Did some lunch with my dear friend, Debbie….. Then left to drive back to Utah.
Then…ahhhhhh…spent the day with my girls at our pool. I love to be with them and laugh my head off.
There is nothing in my life that is more important than my family. Nothing. My heart is full as we spent the weekend together and laughed our heads off. They are so funny when they all get together. Love them to pieces!







2 comments:
Glad you could spend time with your family. Love your Dad too! He's so much fun. You'll have a fun summer.
oh how fun! I had a popple & a cabbage patch kid! :) funny! You are all so cute! Nothing better than spending time with those we love. the dad's in our ward would have LOVED us if we had given them pepsi! ha! :)
Post a Comment