CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just some stuff

Did a photo shoot. Yip! Seem’s I might be back in business. That was one of the hardest part about moving. I was getting so busy. So loving it. I was able to do a photo shoot in Alpine. It was so fun. What a great kid. You can see himIMG_3475

Here

We had a crazy busy Memorial Weekend. We Drove to Idaho. Spent the night and then drove to Island Park to clean the cabin so we can get it listed. :{  I haven't cleaned like that for awhile. Worked my buns off.  I am having a hard time letting go of my homes in IF! Yea, to the point…………. I had the  biggest melt down ever…..poor JP. But it is right….just not easy.

There are days that I feel like I died. Just moved away and died. Like I moved to a different planet. Each month I was going over on our phone bill….like $400.00ish (I have a 2000 minute plan) . Now I am lucky if I make 700 minutes.  If my phone rings I jump for joy. Please don’t forget me.  Like I said….right….just not easy.

Ok the reason I am explaining mywhining is because I went with my parents to the cemetery on Memorial Day and my dad showed me some graves. They lived across the road from us growing up. They lost 5 0r 6 kids, all age 0 to 3 and only had one surviving child. I stood there and looked at those tiny graves.  I was humbled. I don’t think I could handle that trial. So I will take my struggles and smile.

We went to Iona first. JP’s Dad is buried there. My Uncle’s and Aunt’s are there. It was a horribly cold day, but I was grateful that I could show my loved ones how much I love and appreciate them.

IMG_3826 IMG_3833 IMG_3838

The fish Grandma put on Grandpa’s grave.

IMG_3840

My Uncle Bill and Aunt Pat. (he is my mom’s brother)

IMG_3842

Aunt ZoAnn, Dianne, Me and my Mom. IMG_3850

Aunt Gem and Uncle Varcel (she is my mom’s sister)IMG_3853

Grandpa and Grandma Denning (my mom’s parents)

IMG_3855

Then to Ucon……

My Grandpa and Grandma Lott

IMG_3860

My Cousin

IMG_3859 

My Uncle Ray (my dad’s brother)

IMG_3866 IMG_3868 IMG_3871

Me and my dad

IMG_3872  Dad, Mom, me and JPIMG_3876

My Great Grandparents

IMG_3878

My Uncle Joe. (I have never met him)

IMG_3882 IMG_3884

IMG_3889 IMG_3890

Hung out with my hubby.

 DSCN0468

Went to lunch with Ryan and Syd

DSCN0467

When I got back to Utah, Stacy and I made some cute books for all of her kids at school. They turned out so cute.

DSC00704

OH AND DID I TELL YOU THAT I AM A GRADUATE OF NEW YORK INSTIUTE OF PHOTOGRAHY? OH YEA BABY. I PASSED AND I AM ONE HAPPY GIRL!

IMG_2725

We have been looking all over the valley for a house. We are pretty picky. There is several thing we will not go without when it comes to a home…..but the #1 thing I will NOT go without is a RHUBARB PLANT. Oh I love the stuff and I love to freeze it so I can use it all winter. I picked 3 huge bags……………….

 IMG_3897IMG_3896 IMG_3902 IMG_3903 IMG_3904 IMG_3907

And yesterday I hung out with Cole. She is doing so good since she has cut out gluten. She feels better and has so much energy. It’s great. She is so stinkin cute. DSCN9999

I love my family and I am so grateful for them. I cherish each and every moment.

6 comments:

Shannon Dooley

Ok first of all what is up with my buddy Nicole? When did she become a super model?! Seriously she is gorgeous!!! While the rest of us approach the ten year reunion having aged a decade Cole looks better than ever! She's always been pretty, but wow... I need her secret! Maybe I'll cut out Gluten LOL! Congrats graduate! So proud of you! Keep us posted on the house hunt. You made me crave rhubarb pie, my absolute favorite! Beautiful memorial day pics of your loved one headstones. Hugs Mama!

Unknown

Congratulations on graduating! So exciting! I love all those pictures of the headstones on Memorial Day. It's a neat experience to be able to go visit our loved ones who have left this life. Sure do love you, Judy! :)

Holly

I read Shan's comment and totally agree- Cole is GORGEOUS! :) So is Stace! You've got a great family! I know how hard it can be to move and feel a million miles away from everything you love! Keep making the best of it... it's the little things like rhubarb that make life so great! ♥

Lynn

LOL!! What the heck do you and JP have in your mouth? And.....Hmmmm.......looks like JP is the grouchy one. His smile is upside down. ; D

I did not know Cole was having issue with her health. That is SO good to know that she has finally got some answers. My sister also as done SO much better since going gluten free. She eats like a celiac. So it's helping a lot!

Also I must say I am SO proud of YOU with your photography. You went and followed a dream, worked hard and crossed the finished line! YAY!

I just KNOW you will do so well with your business there. And I know one day you will feel SO at home there, just like you did in ID. I know.....right.....but not easy. ; D

Love ya!

Lynn

P.S. I just have to say one more thing.......I truly love this "Memorial Day" that you all got going on there. So cool. I enjoyed the pictures of your memorial day in remembering those passed on.

Sandy Layne

Looks like you had a fun time in Idaho. Loved the pictures. WAY TO GO GRADUATE!!!! I want to hire you in JUly to take our family photo when all our kids are home. If you're ever in American Fork around lunch time call me - we'll do lunch.
Love You,
Sandy

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge