CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Yo Mamma!

Happy Mother’s Day to all my bloggin’ peeps! Hope it’s great!

I am kind of emotional right now. It’s Mother’s Day. My parents spent the weekend and it was priceless. But it was a bitter sweet weekend. My mom’s older brother, Bill passed away yesterday.

Mom and Dad drove down to Mom’s other brother’s grandson’s wedding. Bill was in the hospital and had just had surgery. He had a stroke after the surgery. It was hard for my mom, but she is so excited that Bill is reunited with his wife, Pat. The funeral is this week. I will be going to Idaho.

Uncle Bill was an amazing man. He was always so good to me. I loved going there when I was a kid. He owned Denning’s Showcase in Idaho Falls. When I was around 12, I saved my money for a radio. I went to Dennings to pick out my new radio. It was just an am radio. [boy have things changed!] He was such an example of unconditional love, lifelong service, patience and kindness. I love that man.

So we went to the reception on Friday night.  I didn’t take many pictures. This is Ann and I. She is my cousin.

DSCN0001

Aunt ZoAnn, Dick and Mom

DSCN0003

We went to pizza with mom and dad at the PIE. Oh yummy!

DSCN9999

Kazmin came and saw me and brought me this sign so we wouldn’t forget HOME! She is in my Old Ward….so sad to say that. Thanks Kaz. Love you girl!

5-6

Saturday morning Nicole drove up and we went to breakfast.

DSCN0004

Bought us some stylin” glasses…..DSCN0006

IMG_2799  IMG_2804 IMG_2805 IMG_2807 IMG_2814

IMG_2815 IMG_2816  IMG_2818 IMG_2826 IMG_2838 IMG_2849

My dad, brothers and I went in on a Rumba vacuum for my mom. Boy was she thrilled!!!

DSCN0448 DSCN0449 DSCN0450

My kids got me this bench….so cute for photo shoots!

DSCN0018 (2)

DSCN0003 (2) DSCN0463 DSCN9999 (2)

We also went to lunch with my Bonnie, Carolyn, Todd and Jenna. They are my dad’s family. I didn’t get a photo….shocker.

It was a fun filled family weekend. I am blessed. Truly blessed.

6 comments:

Stacy

That was such a fun weekend! I am so grateful to have you as my mom. You are such a lovable person!! Thanks for all you do! Love, Mae

Sandy Layne

So good to see you and your family this weekend. Sorry about the loss of your Uncle. Sounds like an incredible man. You will miss him. Love ya

Natalie♥

Wow Judy it looks like you had alot of fun. I am so sorry about your Uncle :( I love that picture of you and your girls, you are all so beautiful and you look so much alike side by side like that :) I can't wait to come visit you again. I am so glad you Mom and Dad got to spend the weekend with you I bet you loved that!

Kasey

So sorry about your Uncle! I'm loving all the cute pictures though! I've always thought you three look so much alike..but your mama fits right in there too!! How fun! I hope the homesickness gets better for you!!

Sara

thinking of you with the passing of your uncle. sure do love ya judy!!

Lynn

Happy Belated Mother's Day! Your family is so much fun.

So sorry to hear about your Uncle Bill. Glad to hear though that his dear sweet wife will be there to meet him on the other side. ; D

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge