CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tiiimmmbbberrrrrrrr……

We had a tree guy come check out our trees. Some of them were planted in 1964. That makes them antiques. They are so beautiful.

A few of them had serious problems. The one in our front yard, the roots grew around itself…..or something like that and the thing swayed in the wind. It was just a matter of time before it came crashing down…..either on the house or the shop. (our luck)

So yesterday, in the wind, snow, sleet and hail, Jp cut it down.

 DSCN9484 DSCN9485  So he cut off the branches and made him a ladder……So he could climb up and notch where it would fall……{And I’m afraid of cancer?}

DSCN9487

Then he tied a rope to it and pulled if over with his tractor….

DSCN9486 DSCN9488 DSCN9489 DSCN9490  DSCN9492 DSCN9493

Then he had to climb…just to see how the squirrels feel.

DSCN9494 DSCN9495 DSCN9496 DSCN9497 DSCN9498 DSCN9499   DSCN9502

Silly man!

7 comments:

Unknown

Ah!! I would be freaked out of my mind. That was probably a relief to get that tree down. I can't imagine if it fell on your house. Yikes!

Chelsi

That freaks me out!! Men are just crazy and love to do things themselves. Gordon would have been the same way, but I'm afraid of heights... no thank you! LOVE your photography. So excited for your little business. That is awesome!!

Shannon Dooley

Go JP!

Amber

Oh my gosh Jerry get down!!! ha ha That looks crazy. We cut down our huge tree in the front yard but I didn't watch Che and his Dad do it. I just would check back once and a while to make sre they were still alive! But I'm glad everyone is safe.

Julia

That looks like so much fun! Too bad I know I'm totally afraid of heights now. Isn't that weird? As a kid I climbed to the top of a tree all the time but now I'm really afraid to be up high! That's awesome he can get up there and look totally comfortable doing it!

Christal
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christal

ah I would have been freaking out! Glad things all ended good and you all got the tree down safely! Your photo sessions look so good! You are so talented!! Hope all is good!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge