CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother’s Day

I love to be able to take a special day out of the year and honor our mom’s. As I look back over this past year, I realize just how things can change in the blink of an eye. My mom could have so easily been taken from us.

This year was difficult for me. Not anything to do with Mother’s Day, but trying to calm the Jello Sensation going on inside my body. Today we are leaving to go to Nicole’s appointment in Utah. She and Stacy came home on Friday to spend the weekend. It was so fun having them home.

They have Nicole on a VERY strong dose of prednisone and antibiotics. They make her very sick, so along with the worry, she feels like CRAP! I feel so bad for her. Through it all, her cute personality has shown through. She told me that for Mother’s day she was going to make me a DVD of her sinus and necks scans and MRI’s. I told her that I would cherish that.

I told her and Stacy not to spend any money on me, that their being there was enough, so they snuck around the house and filled up a box of MY stuff. They told me that I had forgotten that I had it. It was funny. Cute little stinks!!!!

My hubby got me a new computer. Whoooo Hoooo

A BIG BOY LAPTOP!  I have been doing so many photo shoots and editing, that my old one wouldn’t keep up. It’s on it’s last leg!  He is the best and spoils me rotten. Love that man!

Jerry’s mom stopped by on the way home from her vacation. She is such a sweet person. She worries so much about her family.

 

DSCN9412 DSCN9413

We went over to my mom and dad’s for dinner. So fun to have us all together. (miss Ryan and Syd tho)

These are my people! I love these people!

Tyler, Dad, Mom, Kent, Ingrid, Brandon, Tracy, Brian, JP, Me, Ashley, ShayNiel, Sara, Nicole and Stacy

DSCN9417 DSCN9418 DSCN9419 DSCN9420 DSCN9421 DSCN9422  DSCN9424 DSCN9425 DSCN9426 DSCN9428

3 comments:

Lynn

Ooo la la! Nice glasses! ; D

Your family is so cute. That is funny what the girls did for you for mother's day. Ha ha.

So sorry Nicole is not feeling so good. I can't get over though how much she is smiling and happy. I tell ya.......your family is amazing. You still smile through it all. Troopers or what!?

Sandy Layne

Looks like a fun Mother's Day. Love your family. Keep us posted about Nicole. Praying for her. Love You

Shannon Dooley

Looks like a blast! That Cole is so thoughtful with her DVD idea, lol. She makes me giggle. I'm glad you had a good day. You are a very special Mama to so many more than just your own kids. :) I love ya! Happy Mother's Day!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge