CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Life has…….

My Life has………

1. Religion. I am very Mormony. :} I love my religion. I love to go to church and learn lessons from family traditions to my Savior Jesus Christ. We believe that families are eternal and at the end of the day that is the only thing that is matters. I love the Mormon lifestyle. The more the family the merrier. I know that for me this is the only way I can be happy. I take pride in following the rules and regulations of my religion. It completes me. It has made me into who I am today. I am not perfect at it, and that’s why I have a testimony of the Atonement.

2. Happiness……It seems like I have to dig deep to find it sometimes, but my life brings me joy.

3. Trials. With these trials I have had to look deep into my soul and find out what I am really made of. Some days are good for me, some days are really bad. I have found that I take pleasure in simple things and that a more worldly path for me isn’t what makes me happy. Yesterday’s annoyances don’t matter today. I feel that I have an empathy that I never experienced before.

4. Purpose. It is hard to feel that I am of worth when my whole identity was raising kids. But I have no doubt what I was put on this earth to do. I love being a wife and mom. I love being the Bishop’s wife and to feel the love he has for our ward. I am so blessed to be a stay at home mom and a stay at home…….wife.

5. Adventure. It seems we are always on the go. I love to go snowmobiling and jet skiing. I have been blessed to travel some and see some wonderful places in this big old world.

6. Meaning. I can’t imagine being on this earth and not having the knowledge of why we are here and where we came from. I love and understand the importance of family and building relationships there.

7. Friends. I have no sisters, but I have been blessed with wonderful friends. I have new ones and life long ones, ward ones ones I have never met face to face and neighbor ones. They have been my support system the past year.

8. Forgiveness. I am grateful for the repentance process and that I can make a clean slate. I am also grateful for a mind and heart that forgives easily. I have seen what grudges can do. It breaks my heart. I am grateful for family and friends that forgive me of the stupid things I say and do!!! :}

9. Peace. I have not always been happy with myself and needed reassurance from others. Over the years I have learned to be happy and at peace with me. It is a beautiful thing. I actually love being alone and that is huge for me. I love to be with others, but have love exploring the world through my own eyes!

10. Harmony. I think this is huge. I guess peace and harmony go hand in hand, but I think you have to have harmony to have peace. I feel good about my relationships with my loved ones. Love and acceptance of myself and others helps to create harmony. My relationship with The Savior is the most important one.

11. True Love. I seriously married the man of my dreams. He is everything I ever dreamed of. Some times I wonder how I ended up with him. He is a good hubby, dad, supporter and person. He has an honest heart and empathy for others.

12. A future. I am almost done with my photography course. I have loved learning. I am setting up shop and taking pictures for people. I am looking forward to this new season in my life and hoping for grandkids!

13. The Priesthood. Today I watched my brother confirm his grand daughter a member of the church. I watched my dad give my son a blessing to help him with a test tomorrow. It is such a blessing in my life. I love having it in my home.

14. Wonderful kids. I marvel at how amazing they are. It is fun to see them be responsible adults. I love my daughter in law like my own. It is amazing to see them accomplish things that they want for their future.

15. Anxiety and fear. Yip! It's there and it's real. I try each and every day to look to an eternal perspective. At the end of the day, meds work well and Eternity is forever!!!! :}

16. Abundance. Really! There are so many wonderful thing in my life and and I am thankful…….to….you know…….just be alive!

2 comments:

Lynn

Ah! I loved the last one especially.

Yes.....you certainly do have abundance.

Love your grateful list.

Julia

This post was great! It makes me think of my own list. I really should write it down. Thank you for the thought provoking memories.

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge