I am loving my laptop. I really worried about the size. 17 inch screen. But because of my age, my eyes are getting bad and I can actually see if. So yesterday I went on hot pursuit for a rolling backpack for it. I went in to Staples and they had one up on the very top. I asked the guy to get it down…..and it was my perfect bag. I asked him how much, and he said around $139…..ouch. So I asked him to check and because the tag was missing he tried to look it up on the computer. 30 minutes later he was still looking. He ran off a pile of papers and the only one he could find of that brand was $32 dollars…..I’LL TAKE IT! What a bargain. So proud of my find! Smiled all the way home! :} SUPER SWEET!
I have been working on the funnest project. I am so excited and was going to do them for Christmas presents, but I can’t wait.
From when the kids were little, I saved my favorite artwork and fun stuff that they got in school. I put them in binders in sheet protectors and labeled them.
I pulled them out and started scanning.
So I will do their school pics, class pics, report cards, artwork, sports ect all the way up to graduation.
I am using Creative Memories. It is my favorite program for digital scrapbooking. It is user friendly. (anyway its nice to me)
Makes me want to cry when I look at these pictures of him. He was my BFF! When he was little, and the girls were in school, he would go anywhere with me. He loved going to town or what ever. He was such an easy, fun little boy. I would love to step back in to those days for 5 minutes……just to have him crawl on my lap and give me a hug! Love you Ry- Guy







5 comments:
Good work! What a steal!
Love your latest project. How fun to scan in all those old papers and documents. What a treasure!
O I love all those adorable pages :) That makes me want to get busy and scrapbook. My Mom keeps telling me that my little man reminds her of Jerry and when I look at some of those pictures of Ryan like the one in the metal bathtub it reminds me of Jaxon. Ryan was such a cute baby boy :)
This is really cool, Judy. Your kids will love it and treasure it forever.
Love the latest project! That's a lot of work for you! I'm amazed! What a neat thing. You're the best mom!
BE still my frugal heart!!! What an amazing Deal! YAY! Good for you.
Post a Comment