There is a wonderful store not to far from my house. It is out in the country and they do lots of internet sales. They have tons of mixes. Anything you can think of. The white chocolate raspberry cookies are the best ever. So my MIL and I went up last week to check it out. Oh My Gosh! I was in heaven.




The brownie mixes……

Bread mixes…..
The guy gave me this mix of raspberry pancakes and they are so good with the berry syrup……
You can check out their website here
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
8 comments:
Oh my!!!! You are so lucky to live so close to them. They are one of my favorite sites. I LOVE LOVE LOVE their white chocolate raspberry cookies. I ordered 20 of that mix alone just last year. I am now down to just 5. SO I am savoring them for special occasions. I should of stopped and shopped on my way through there back in Oct. Oh well. Next time. I don't think I would have had any more room in my parents van anyway. IT sure was riding low as it was.. LOL!
P.S. Have you seen their potato baking nails? I really like them and use them all the time. They sure do make the most perfect baked potato every time!
Wow! I've never been there before. Crazy. I'll have to check it out sometime. Thanks for sharing.
Yum, I've heard this place has some really great stuff. I'd love to check it out!
That place is very addicting! :) My mom goes there once a week when she drops my niece off for her gymnastics class... not so good for the budget! ;)
Try the gingerbread pancakes- delicious!
Hello.... do you realize how stinkin' close you were to my house and you didn't even stop by?! ;)
I've never been to this store, I keep thinking I'll stop in, but now I know I need to! :)
OH goodness that's amazing! Thanks for posting Judy I'm in heaven! Those rasberry pancakes look fantastic...now I'm getting hungry and in the baking mood ha ha
Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.
i very adore your posting style, very helpful.
don't quit and also keep writing as a result it simply just truly worth to look through it,
excited to see even more of your web content, goodbye!
Post a Comment