CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Friday, February 19, 2010

I am Going Private

Ya follow my blog? Email me at jkaypaz@aol.com or leave your email on my comments for an invite .......

34 comments:

Lynn

Oh you KNOW I still follow. Please send me an invite for sure. Hugs!

CASSIE

INVITE PRETTY PLEASE!
Life wouldn't be the same without you in it ;)

CASSIE

WOW.
Mother & Daughter are one in the same... Judy... the desire to have an invite runs in the family ;)
HA HA!

Cindy

Me too!!! I want an invite

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett

mnielson2@yahoo.com

Holly

You have my e-mail! Lovin' that vaccum! WOW! How fun!

The Browning Family

sandymerrill@yahoo.com PLEASE

Britney

britney_wall@yahoo.com

it's so fun for me to see pictures of people i haven't seen in years on here, like the rockwoods and kerri.

and you can totally use the pictures of my grandma from my blog!

mErEk and DaRy

I love your posts, I can't miss them!
twinkletoes_dancer@hotmail.com

Steph

devstephthompson@gmail.com

Bekah

tbsommers(at)hotmail(dot)com! Love ya Judy!

Baileys

danceallnight_27@hotmail.com

Morrows

lyndsi_lou88@hotmail.com

Wendy

Please send me an invite owenbreezy@gmail.com. Love keeping up with you. Thanks Wendy

Sandy Layne

For sure e-mail me sandylayne@mac.com

Shannon Dooley

Hey Mom! Don't leave me out! :) sdooley4@gmail.com

Bobbi

bobbiunderwood@gmail.com

Thanks!

Kimberly

Hey Judy!! I read your blog all the time! PLEASE sign me up! : ) k-longmore@hotmail.com

Hepworth Family

Please don't for get to add me! I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog and hope that I can continue to read it.
I think I gave you my email once but in case you don't have it. Here it is brittysue2(at)gmail(dot)com.
Hope you are doing well!
~Britt~

Hepworth Family

Please don't for get to add me! I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog and hope that I can continue to read it.
I think I gave you my email once but in case you don't have it. Here it is brittysue2(at)gmail(dot)com.
Hope you are doing well!
~Britt~

The Hatch family

You should invite me as well! : )
rig06002@byui.edu

Alissa Hatch

Cindy

holstcynthia@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Ann
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann

Love to keep up with everyone.
drock@bridgemail.com

Josh Williams

Dont forget me Judy!! What a fun day we had yesterday, thanks for all your help, love ya.

keepchargin@msn.com

Mace, McKenzie and Stein

rockwoodm@gmail.com

Unknown

Wouldn't want to miss anything!
alliluvsyou@hotmail.com

Vanessa

vcjansen@hotmail.com

Unknown

I def want an invite!! Love the Noah story/thoughts. Email angbee3@hotmail.com

Lynette

I want an invite. lbrower39@aol.com

Ryan.Tiffany.Rosten.Wood

Judy, I love to follow you and your family. Please send me an invite.
tiffanykwood@gmail.com

Sara

me!
sbschofield@yahoo.com

Unknown

Me TOO!!!
kellenandcalise(at) gmail :)

Unknown

Me TOO!!!
kellenandcalise(at) gmail :)

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge