CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Get Well Card from Blogland

My mom has been so positive through all of this. She has been amazing. The thing I have noticed the most is how touched she is with the out pour of love. She is so appreciative. She talks about all her visitors and then says, "that was so nice of them, bless their hearts" I was mowing the lawn today, so I had a minuted to think, and I want to make my mom a HUGE get well card out of a big poster board. If you will leave a message for my mom (her name is Mary Ette for those of you who haven't met her) I will print them off and make a card from BLOGLAND! I have had so many sweet comments, so I was thinking maybe she should be able to read them.
If you want to email me the message it's jkaypaz@aol.com
I have received so much love and support from you and I can't even thank you enough. My mom will LOVE this and it will make her day. (If you haven't met her just explain to her who you are!!!!) Thanks Friends!
She is doing good. She is in re-hab and her head is still dizzy so when she moves she gets sick to her stomach. I am so appreciative of the human body. It is a miracle. You never think of the balance center of the brain.....I just have taken it for granted.
Jerry got his drain taken out today, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will drain on it's own. I've done lots of finger crossin' lately! :)

7 comments:

Sandy Layne

Dear Sweet Mary Ette,
When I read on Judy's blog "pray for a miracle" I knew your situation was grim. I called my friend who had gone through the exact same thing and she said it wasn't good. But we prayed for a miracle. The next day on Judy's blog she said, "my Mom woke up, recognized everyone, could speak and said "Judy, go get my teeth". You are evidence miracles have not ceased. I can't tell you how elated we all were here in Utah. We know Heavenly Father has spared your life. We know it was through the Priesthood and many prayers. We are so grateful you are still with us. You are so fun and upbeat. You have a huge heart and a generous spirit. You have always been so kind to me. I love being with you. I can't wait to see you when we come for the 4th of July. Our prayer is that you progress everyday. We love you,
Ray and Sandy

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett

Mary Ette,

So happy to hear you are on the up side of things. You have a wonderful daughter and granddaughter, and I know they get that from you. Our love and prayers are with you!!

Love-Sha Jenkins Nielson

Lynn

Dear Mary Ette,

May I say you have a beautiful name. It just rolls (just so softly) off the tongue.

You don't know me and I have never met your daughter, Judy, in person, but it's like I have known your family forever!

I've gotten to know your daughter a lot through blogland and it's been the first miracle. Wonderful miracle.

However the BEST miracle is YOU! When Judy asked for prayers for her mom, I just knew that there would be MANY willing to do that for YOU and for HER. She and you are SO loved by many. The Lord is truly mindful of you and your family.

Judy has described the process a little of how your healing is coming along. I can tell you that I am SO inspired by your positive and UPBEAT personality. I can see how great a mother and grandmother you are. The apple does not fall far from the tree, you know. *wink* You have a beautiful daughter and granddaughters.....both inside and out. You raised them well.

Please continue to do what the doctors tell you to do, to get back your strength and return to full health again. Your family obviously is VERY close to you and loves you. They are SO blessed to have you.

I thank you once again for your wonderful example of hope and faith to all of us here in Blog land.

Love,
Lynn

Amber

Dear Mary Ette,
I am so happy that I got to come visit you the other day at the hospital. You looked so beautiful as usual. You haven't changed a bit you know. You are such a wonderful person and so positive. You were in such good spirits when we came. But that didn't surprise me one bit. I just want you to know how special you are the the O'Connor Family. We love you guys so much! We are so blessed to know you and your family. Thanks for making my day at the hospital. I've started eating icechips more. But I have to say I'm still not convinced it's better than cake and icecream ha ha. Sure do love you! Our prayers are with you and your family

Love Amber Miles-(O'Connor)

Chelsi

Mary Ette,

I hope this card finds you continuing to make progress. Reading Judy's blog makes me want to meet you in person. You sound like such a fun, sweet lady. I went to school with Stacy and have enjoyed keeping up with what's going on through Judy's blog. I love your granddaughters and your sweet daughter. I'll continue to pray for you and your family.

Take Care,
Chelsi Wood

Mom Jenkins

Dear Mary Ette, It was so good to see you at the hospital the other day. I have to wait to see you due to the hippa laws. But when Judy blogs it is public. May you have a speedy recovery and remember the hospital gowns are peek a boo I see you! It is time for your sweet family to get new hobbies and stay out of the hospital. May you be blessed and buoyed up by the Lord. Take Good Care.
Love, Natalie Jenkins

Hepworth Family

Dear Mary Ette,

I am JoDee (Wildings) Cook's second daughter. I remember growing up with your grandkids in the Ucon 2nd Ward. My Grandma, Carolyn Wilding, and her daughters have all been very concerned about you. They love you so much and hope for you to have a speedy recovery. We have all kept you and your daughter's family in our prayers.

Love,
Brittany (Cook) Hepworth and Family

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge