Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun







12 comments:
Well, you're probably already on your way.....but just picture me doing the happy dance. Okay....maybe not such a good picture. How about the wave? Not good either...it just doesn't work with just one person. Okay....I come from the cowboy city....I'll just give you a big "WHoo Hoo!" too! LOL!
HAVE fun!!
It is warm over here! :)
HOW EXCITING!!!!
Have fun! Good thing they live close enough you can just hop in the car for a few hours and go see them! I am going to go to Boise sometime soon to go see my mom. BE SAFE! HAVE FUN!
HAVE FUN! YOU DESERVE IT!
Yay for you! Enjoy...
How fun!! I would love to go to Boise! I want to see how much it's changed since I lived there about 19 years ago. How come it seems like it's not that long ago but when you put it into a sentence and write out the number, it seems like a lifetime ago? Hmmmmm...
Boy, I missed a couple of days of the computer and I missed so much on your blog!!
I hope your trip is wonderful and you can rest, relax and have a GREAT time! See ya later, gator!
Happy to hear you are going somewhere for FUN! No doctors allowed. Enjoy!!
Judy, I'm glad you're getting a break. You deserve it. I'm also glad you found our blog. I'm going private. If you want me to add you to my list, email me and I'll add you. My email is tiffanykwood@gmail.com
Lucky You! Have a fun and safe trip.
Oh man I love Boise. There is some great shopping there. Have a fun time.
Have so much fun!! You deserve some good fun these days with all you guys have gone through! So glad your mom is doing a little better and that you got together with friends and family thats what helps us through isn't it! Hope the sun is shining there too!! ttys
I am so glad you got to go visit the kids in Boise I bet that was nice to get away, can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment