CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Oh My Gosh.....is my heart full. What a wonderful, quiet Thanksgiving we had. We went to Grandma Pasley's and yes, her stuffing and shrimp salad were the best ever. It was a wonderful meal. Thanks Grandma. You will never know how much I really appreciate you doing all that cooking. So fun to relax and spend time with them. Thank you for all your love and concern for me and my sore throat. Feeling better.
The Temple Tuesday was wonderful and Ryan and Sydni loved it. I was so excited for them. They really were prepared to go through, and they loved it.
The 50th party was a HUGE success. So many people came. I have tons of pictures. Will post 'em later.....going to bed so I can feel good for the big day tomorrow. We went and sat up tonight. It is beautiful. Hope you all had the Thanksgiving of your Dreams. I love ya all tons. Thanks for all your love and support through all this stuff in my life!!!!

5 comments:

Lynn

You amaze me! I can't believe you still find the time to make a post tonight! I sure wish I could see the pics of your parent's 50th......but I will wait patiently.
: D

I will be thinking of the kids tomorrow as they go to be married. That is SO awesome that they enjoyed their first time at the temple. Sounds like they were totally ready.

HAve a WONDERFUL day with your family and I am so happy to hear that you are feeling better.

Hope to hear from you by next week again, when all is calm. *wink*.

Love ya'

kerstin

I'm glad that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We made our blog private but I still would love for you to visit! Email me at kerstinrd at yahoo dot com so that I can add you to our guest list! :)

Bobbi

You guys had a Beautiful reception! I was glad I got to stop it...at the last minute.

Unknown

Oh my gosh, Judy!! I forgot to go to Ryan's reception tonight, I feel like such a moron! Tyson and I were setting up the tree and decorating the house for Christmas and were planning on going...then we looked at the clock and it was a good hour after the reception ended. I was so mad!! I bet everything was just beautiful. I'm so sorry I didn't go, I feel really bad. I'm glad I was able to atleast see Stacy last week. I hope things went well! My parents really enjoyed the 50th, and the CD is fun! You guys did a great job. Have a wonderful weekend! I bet today was awesome!

Mace, McKenzie and Stein

Hey Pasley's. We have a blog too so we can be blog buddies. It was good seeing you in Idaho

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge