On November 14, 1958, my parents were married. Happy 50th Anniversary Mom and Dad. I have been so blessed to have them as my parents. Things they have taught me.
1. To Love unconditionally
2. To be obedient
3. To rely on my Father in Heaven
4. To serve
5. To laugh
6. To desire a righteous family
7. To have family traditions
8. To treat others kindly
9. That marriages can last and you can always be best friends
10. That no matter what, you love and support your family
There are so many others........ After 50 years, they are still best friends. I love to watch them. They are such a good example to me and my family.
They have always been there for me, cheering me on. I am so proud of them. The are amazing and I want them to know how much I love them and how proud I am to be able to honor them with an open house on November 26th. I love them more than I can even say!

















4 comments:
THat was fun looking back on all your family photos.
I especially had fun trying to pick out which brother was which over the years.
Thanks for sharing Judy! THat was great.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to your mom and dad!
what a sweet post! cute parents you've got!!
and i got my very own ryan and syd announcement in the mail today! yah!! i saw it before at my parents already.. but i had to tell you how cute they are again! you're a crazy busy lady this month! hope all of it is coming together. sure do love ya
What a fun post! You come from a great family and have made a great family yourself! Happy 50th to your parents!
You look so much like your mom! You have some special memories.
Post a Comment