Second, When my little brother, Kent was in high-school, I would do this for him. It was like going to a restaurant, but it was free. I served them just like I was a real waitress!!!!! I can still see him sitting there, with my little card table in the living room. I LOVED doing that for him.
And third......All my kids.........I LOVED all the times the gang came to my house or I helped at someone elses house with a dinner.... I miss it so much. I was so glad she asked.....it helped take my mind off OTHER things.
So I was talking about this with Jana and Debbie. (R.S. Presidency BFFS) And they jumped in and Jana decorated. She is amazingly talented!!!!! And Debbie did some Favors. Beautiful. I am so blessed to have great friends. This is the decorations. She brought EVERYTHING from home. She even came and did it while I was at the cabin. Ryan let her in and he told her she should do this for a living.....he was impressed!
These are the kids that came. They were so appreciative! Ash is the one on the right. LOVE HER!
Ok, now I want to talk some more about my overflowing heart. I don't know what I did to deserve what I have received so far, but I am so grateful. I have a handful of friends that have called and said, "I HAVE SET ASIDE NOVEMBER 26 AND 28 FOR YOU. (SOME FROM RUNNING BUSINESSES) I WILL DO WHAT EVER YOU NEED"
Debbie came and took 75 favors for the luncheon and she and her daughters did them yesterday. I can't believe this. So much love and support. So many have called to see what they can do. I am overwhelmed with all of this.
I have not been there to help others at weddings, because I guess I didn't realize what went into them, but, boy these friends have taught me a lesson. Thanks Friends! I am touched!







7 comments:
Your blog makes me feel so happy!! I love all your ideas, and your cheerful attitude :) I have been on a blog break, but it was so exciting to come back and catch up!
I hope all the wedding plans are going well! What wonderful friends you have to help so much :)! I can't wait to see pictures!
WOW! You truly do have an amazing friend pool! That is So awesome.
I did not know how much work went into a wedding reception either until our daughter got married. Well.....I kind of did know....as friends have asked for my involvement many times before....but that was just my few assignments that I was given. I really did not know the FULL picture until I was in their shoes. So I TRULY appreciate what you are saying.
That dinner table looks fantastic! Great idea! Like they say "Many hands, make light work." Remember that, and let many friends help. Don't get too stressed out or overextend yourself. (Just some friendly advice. : D)
I too can't wait to see pics after both of these events have come together. I bet you have everything down to the perfect detail.
Wow...you three are amazing !!! Great decorations...I now feel like a total idiot...Pepsi was wonderful...thanks so much...
another comment...Londyn is quite bored...can we do some favors for you??? Let me know...I am home..
Oh... this makes me miss our good old Dance days! :) SO fun! You are so awesome to host the dinner. CUTE table!!! Oh and I'm hoping you will post that Lasagne recipe!! :)
You are so nice to do something like that! I remember coming to your house for dinner for our high school dance...Just love that your family gives! You guys are the best!
That is just awesome Judy! That was so nice to do for them. And it all turned out so cute.
Post a Comment