CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Happy Place

I wish I was at my Happy Place right now!!! The Hula grill on Maui!!!!
I am praying for strength to be able to do my fun filled week this week. The girls are coming home and I am so excited about that. I am tired, but have had so much help and support. Ryan and Sydni are going through the temple on Tuesday, the 6:00 session, if any of you want to come. Here are some of the activities.

Monday. visiting teaching, nails done, and finish framing pictures.
Tuesday. Purchase all food for luncheon. Yea, Stacy can help. Go to temple. Cole get here, late.
Wednesday. Set up at 9:00 a.m. So many have offered to come help me. Thanks guys.
1:00 dinner and stuff with Lott Family.....Pictures at 4:30 and open house at 7:00 P.M.
Thursday. Going to Grandma Pasleys for dinner. LOVE HER STUFFING AND SHRIMP SALAD.
Setting up if we can get into the church.
Friday. Wedding, luncheon and reception. You know the drill.
Saturday. 1:00 date with Edward Cullen. YES! COLE, STACY, JERRY AND I ARE GOING TO TWILIGHT. So excited, and when I am watching the cold and glittery guy, I will know that it is all over.
I am excited. Tired, but excited. It will be a big week, with lots of milestones, and I am proud of both couples that we are celebrating. I am Thankful for them and their examples. I love them all.

4 comments:

Unknown

It sounds like a crazy, busy week- but it is going to be so worth it! I hope all goes well, and I can't wait to see pictures! :)
Have a great week, just remember to eat and drink plenty of water!

Neal and Angie

Sounds like a busy, busy week! Hope everything goes smoothly and that you get to enjoy it too! Wish I could be there to celebrate in Ry and Sydni's wedding! Good luck with everything you're doing this week!

Bobbi

On your mark...get set....GO! Get some good sleep tonight so you can enjoy this week. You have such a great family and group of friends, it'll be Great. Good Luck!

Lynn

WOW! One of those whirlwind weeks. I will have you in my thoughts as I pray each night. You will have so much fun! Wish I could be there to help.

Have an AWESOME week Judy! Love ya'

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge