CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Accident Prone Week……..

Ya know, when I fell on the ice last week, I really thought I hurt (or Broke) something really bad. I thought all week about the many blessings I have in my life and the ability to walk. I thought about how, in an instant, your life can change forever. I thanked my Heavenly Father for my blessings.

Yesterday we went snowmobiling. As I sat on my snowmobile, I marveled at the miracle this earth is. I love that sport. It is my favorite. The sights yesterday were incredible. The sparkly snow, the trees turned into snow masterpieces. The breathtaking views with the blue sky and snow filled trees. It was spectacular.

We decided to go up to Two Top. It is my favorite. Just before we reached the top we shot off the trail into a meadow The snow blows hard up there, and makes holes around the trees that can be 5 to 10 feet deep with the drifts. I got to close to one and was sucked in. Luckily it had snowed so it was filled with soft fluffy snow. My Sled turned on it’s side and I was standing on it and fell off. Feet first into the snow up to my armpits. I was stuck. Buried.

DSCN0029 

IMG_4184 IMG_4185 IMG_4186 IMG_4187 IMG_4191 IMG_4196

It was so fun hanging with Rockwoods. First time to ride together all year.

DSCN0006 DSCN0016 DSCN0017 DSCN0020 DSCN0022 DSCN0023 DSCN0024 DSCN0027 DSCN0028 DSCN0035 DSCN0040  IMG_4174 IMG_4199

What a great day!

3 comments:

Natalie♥

O my gosh Judy how in the heck did you finally get out of there? That is a scary feeling...buried in the snow. Looks like you guys had a beautiful day and had lots of fun. Beautiful pictures of the snow I love them.

Lynn

Oh you Crazy woman you! Glad you found it to be a great day....in the end. : D

Julia

That looks like SO much fun!! I have GOT to try that! I can't wait to move! (and get some fun toys...)

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge