CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Friday, November 26, 2010

A Time For Thanksgiving

Some times in our lives we get so caught up in the trials and tribulations that we forget to stop and GIVE THANKS. Some times we feel so sorry for ourselves that it engulfs our lives. Some times we ask why me? or why not me? Some times we are angry or hurt and can’t forgive. Or we let little problems become huge obstacles in our lives with family and friends. I think in order to have a thankful heart we need to have a forgiving heart. In order to love others we have to love ourselves.

This year was very different for me. Ryan had to work, Syd went to her mom’s and Stacy and Derek stayed in Utah. It is hard to get used to.  Easy to pout and feel sorry. To wish that thing were like they were when the kids were little. But they are not. I am learning to love this new life with my little empty nest. I have sat back and watched these kids grow and become amazing people. I am so proud of them. They are taking life and making dreams come true one day at a time. It is not easy in this world of financial upheaval. But they are amazing. 

I am sooooo grateful that I was able to spend the week with my Cole. She is amazing and strong and such a good example to me. She has such an amazing outlook on life and I love it. We had such a fun time…..even in the blizzard!

I am thankful for my parents and brothers. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I don’t know what I would do without them. It was so fun to set around the table and laugh my head off. I seriously am so thankful for them….and may I say that I am grateful for Ingrid…..my lil sister. She is my little bro’s wife and she has been such a strength to me through everything. She is so good to my parents and to me. I didn’t know I could be so blessed with the little sister I never had. And Kent is such an example to me. He would do anything for anyone….believe me I ask him alot!!!!! I love their kids. They are such good people and we call Sara “Little Fugi” after me. She loves cameras.

Any my parents…..you know how I feel about them. So thankful. My Bro Brian came over later for a plate of food after he moved his cows. Love him too. He has a heart of gold. I got into by warm cozy bed last night and thought “that there was a perfect day”IMG_0106 IMG_0108 IMG_0109 IMG_0110

There are days when I lay on the floor and cry. There are days when I am overcome with joy and the blessings I have. It is such a blessing that my mom survived her aneurism and that JP has fought 3 different cancers. I love
Thanksgiving because I can again….STOP….AND GIVE THANKS…..

UUUUUUUUUUU

Unity

Uterus (home is where your story begins….right)

USA

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Vacations

vaccinations

 

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Wardrobe

Ward

Washing machine

Wireless Internet :}

Work

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

x rays…..so grateful we can take pics of JP to make sure all is well

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You

Yorkies

Yard (my back yard)

Yellow my favorite color

Yesterday (Thanksgiving)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Zest for life

Oh so much to be THANKFUL for!

3 comments:

Lynn

I loved that you said it was a perfect day at the end of your day. I need to stop and evaluate my days like that. So cool. I got goosebumps when I read that.

I just love your family.

HAPPY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Lott's of Love

Love you too Judy (aka Big Fuji)! We had a fun day didn't we! Thanks for having us over!

Shannon Dooley

This is a touching post. I am THANKFUL for you!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge